THANKS for 25 years of the Stadium Wall, TBD!

BillsFan619

I've been here almost from the very beginning. The funny part of the story is that I did not have a computer yet in the late 90's...I had moved to Charlotte NC in 1990, so there was no one to tell me what was up... But my buddy (who is an Eagles fan) had one at his house. It was like their family comp in the kitchen. I jumped on it, and of course the 1st thing I search is "Buffalo Bills" and boom! TBD...Signed up immediately...But the only time I could get on was when I went over his house... I got a comp FAST...And the rest is history...

Best web site/forum ever... Period...End of story... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I got married in November 1997 so I was celebrating my one year anniversary in 1998. Twenty-six years later I'm still married and have two grown boys (both Bills fans) and I'm still coming to this site. In the mid/late '90s, I used to post but mostly lurk on the old HyperBills board of the Rochester D&C under a different name. When that folded, I lurked on TBD/TSW for nearly 5 years before finally pulling the trigger and signing up in February 2003, just before the start of free agency. I got caught up in the talk about the pursuit of Takeo Spikes and wanted to join the fun/discussion. The rest is history. Many great posters have come and gone and, sadly, some we've lost but this place is like your favorite pair of comfy shoes. I love theses boards and SabreSpace/The Aud Club. Thanks, Scott. 

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/5/2023 at 7:51 AM, HOUSE said:

NORM ! what's going down Mr Peterson?.....

My ass on that stool, get me a beer Woody!

25 years is very impressive... it's been the most durable Bills site and they do a fantastic job keeping it up overall

I signed up in 2001.... I posted early then  hung on other forums mostly for a few seasons including the Bills official forums... but all road lead back here as the unofficial / official Bills forum

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/5/2023 at 12:30 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm pretty sure I was here from the start, or at least close. I know I signed up in '98 at what was then called HyperBills (weird name) and was affiliated with the Rochester D&C.

Same here, I was one of the refugees from the HyperBills board.  To quote a famous band of musicians, "What a long strange trip it's been..."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was one of the "displaced" Bills fans after the closing of BBMB.  If I knew this place existed, I would have "defected" years earlier.

Ditto, but I still would have gone to BBMB a day or two after each game to read The Rockpile Review. I'm glad that column found a new home here.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.