Name a random Bills player and one thing you remember about them

This is kind of random but -- in the early 1980's I met Ron Jessie in the grocery store. Spoke for just a few minutes. Jessie had an extremely impressive afro - wish that I was lucky enough to have hair like that. Years later I was surprised to hear someone tell me that the old Rick Springfield son "Jessie's Girl" had a connection to Ron Jessie - how strange is that. I know that you can't believe everything from Wikipedia but: 

image.thumb.png.e7b33cfc6bbedf20fd961c56d3a71841.png

Carlton Bailey's brother was active duty military during Operation Desert Storm. When the Bills played in Super Bowl XXV and

Whitney Houston sang the national anthem I remember watching him and wondering how poignant a moment that must have been for him under those circumstances

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.