Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

From the looks of him, he doesn’t appear old enough to have a drug addicted ne’er-do-well son who could work for a shady energy company in a notoriously corrupt nation who could get the old man to fire one-count em one—individual in exchange for a billion dollars in aid, then return home, make sweet sweet skin chime music with his decreased brother’s widow before becoming an expert art person. 

8A59573A-5D72-4CCA-A248-606BF3ED6042.webp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

By his looks its obvious he's a white supremast.  And I'm sure he doesn't list his pronouns on his social media profiles or his e-mail signatures.  He a dangerous extremist that also denies science and his words put others in danger of violence and hate.

Did I cover everything?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

By his looks its obvious he's a white supremast.  And I'm sure he doesn't list his pronouns on his social media profiles or his e-mail signatures.  He a dangerous extremist that also denies science and his words put others in danger of violence and hate.

Did I cover everything?

You missed out on the "I'm Hindu, which means that I worship the false gods you Christian evangelicals are always on about, but even so it's better to have a religion, even a polytheistic one, than no religion at all, so we're not that different after all and you should vote for me."

He is really taking that tack:  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/09/us/vivek-ramaswamy-hindu-republican-christianj.html

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You missed out on the "I'm Hindu, which means that I worship the false gods you Christian evangelicals are always on about.

Only to the sheltered liberal mind. 

This a favorite nonsense narrative. 

Christians are very open and welcoming. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Other than that one Commandment most of them follow about "thou shalt not have false gods before me." You know, the first one.

(Actually, I consider myself a Christian but of the sort that believes that the New Covenant wiped away much of the Old)

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You missed out on the "I'm Hindu, which means that I worship the false gods you Christian evangelicals are always on about, but even so it's better to have a religion, even a polytheistic one, than no religion at all, so we're not that different after all and you should vote for me."

He is really taking that tack:  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/09/us/vivek-ramaswamy-hindu-republican-christianj.html

I don't know who "you Christians" is.  You assume too much.  Because I'm not a Chrisian evangelist.  And religious beliefs have little to no role in forming my views.  I'm somebody evangelists might consider an atheist.  I was raised in an orthodox Christian household, but I rarely goes to church.  I grew up in a household that would have been considered a traditional Democratic working-class household.  But that political party died when Obama's social justice cult took over and made white people the evil enemy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Other than that one Commandment most of them follow about "thou shalt not have false gods before me." You know, the first one.

Worst reading of the First Commandment ever. 

Yes, we believe that there is only one true God, but that doesn’t mean then that Hindu’s or anyone else are to be treated differently by Christians as you rather blatantly insinuated 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because I'm not a Chrisian evangelist.  And religious beliefs have little to no role in forming my views. 

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Worst reading of the First Commandment ever. 

Yes, we believe that there is only one true God, but that doesn’t mean then that Hindu’s or anyone else are to be treated differently by Christians as you rather blatantly insinuated 

I'm responding to an article that says Vivek is trying to appeal to evangelical Christians (not my variety, and apparently not yours either) by suggesting that his Hinduism is close enough. It isn't for them. Either you're a Christian who has unequivocally accepted Jesus as your lord and savior, or you are doomed. Their doctrine, not mine. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That depends.

I have lived in strongly evangelical areas of the country in which people don't even consider Catholics "Christians."

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm responding to an article that says Vivek is trying to appeal to evangelical Christians (not my variety, and apparently not yours either) by suggesting that his Hinduism is close enough. It isn't for them. Either you're a Christian who has unequivocally accepted Jesus as your lord and savior, or you are doomed. Their doctrine, not mine. 

That depends.

I have lived in strongly evangelical areas of the country in which people don't even consider Catholics "Christians."

Christians don’t ‘doom’ anyone. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Once he called Tucker a white supremacist, i stopped the video because it told me all I needed to know about the video creator…👍

Yeah, you knew where to file his diatribe once he said that.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Once he called Tucker a white supremacist, i stopped the video because it told me all I needed to know about the video creator…👍

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, you knew where to file his diatribe once he said that.

Tucker is not a white supremacist?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d778dfc7903472ad1c2b

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tucker is not a white supremacist?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d778dfc7903472ad1c2b

Well, I’m black and I don’t view him as a white supremacist at all…if he seemed that way I would say so because he would be against me…👍

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I’m black and I don’t view him as a white supremacist at all…if he seemed that way I would say so because he would be against me…👍

Yeah but you didn't vote for Joke, so...

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

How many times did Tucker discuss the Great Replacement Theory on his show?  400+ times.

Do you know who else was a big fan of the Great Replacement Theory?

The white guy who went into Tops and murdered these innocent people:

skynews-buffalo-supermarket-shooting_577

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How many times did Tucker discuss the Great Replacement Theory on his show?  400+ times.

Do you know who else was a big fan of the Great Replacement Theory?

The white guy who went into Tops and murdered these innocent people:

skynews-buffalo-supermarket-shooting_577

I watched his show on Fox now and then but somehow missed all 400+ episodes when he discussed that Replacement Theory thing.  So are you just making that number up?

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I watched his show on Fox now and then but somehow missed all 400+ episodes when he discussed that Replacement Theory thing.  So are you just making that number up?

Here's all 400 episodes where he talks about Replacement Theory, or conspiracies abouthow the Democrats have some kind of agenda to import voters via illegal immigration.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

👆 Definition of confirmation bias right here 

400+ times

Click here to watch YouTube videos of your boy Tucker on the Great Replacement Theory.

Click here to read all the Google results on your boy Tucker and the Great Replacement Theory.

Click here to watch all the Google results of your boy Tucker and the Great Replacement Theory.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s not really a conspiracy when leftist cities are actually legalizing non citizens to vote in elections…👍

All the administration has to do is be honest and open about their intentions for removing border security between the US and Mexico.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I keep looking for something not to like about this guy- however, he is quickly becoming my favorite out of the GOP…

The “God is real” thing being #1 on his list did it for me. How does that have anything at all to do with the job as President? It’s just pure pandering. 

31 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The “God is real” thing being #1 on his list did it for me. How does that have anything at all to do with the job as President? It’s just pure pandering. 

I think it’s just more of an acknowledgment that there is something greater out there than ourselves…

I can appreciate that because it keeps you humble…

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think it’s just more of an acknowledgment that there is something greater out there than ourselves…

I can appreciate that because it keeps you humble…

It’s completely irrelevant to how well you can do in the job as President though. 

It also undermines all of his “sticking to the facts we have” schtick…none of which confirm God is real or good. 

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It’s completely irrelevant to how well you can do in the job as President though. 

It also undermines all of his “sticking to the facts we have” schtick…none of which confirm God is real or good. 

To your first point, you are correct- in and of itself,  a belief in God doesn’t really determine how well you can manage an administration…

However, I don’t agree that it undermines his ability to understand the facts of any given situation…After all, he did graduate from Harvard Law and was a successful business owner already…

Vivek, RFK and West are probably the smartest guys running…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1