Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I’m black and I don’t view him as a white supremacist at all…if he seemed that way I would say so because he would be against me…👍

How many times did Tucker discuss the Great Replacement Theory on his show?  400+ times.

Do you know who else was a big fan of the Great Replacement Theory?

The white guy who went into Tops and murdered these innocent people:

skynews-buffalo-supermarket-shooting_577

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How many times did Tucker discuss the Great Replacement Theory on his show?  400+ times.

Do you know who else was a big fan of the Great Replacement Theory?

The white guy who went into Tops and murdered these innocent people:

skynews-buffalo-supermarket-shooting_577

I watched his show on Fox now and then but somehow missed all 400+ episodes when he discussed that Replacement Theory thing.  So are you just making that number up?

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I watched his show on Fox now and then but somehow missed all 400+ episodes when he discussed that Replacement Theory thing.  So are you just making that number up?

Here's all 400 episodes where he talks about Replacement Theory, or conspiracies abouthow the Democrats have some kind of agenda to import voters via illegal immigration.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

👆 Definition of confirmation bias right here 

400+ times

Click here to watch YouTube videos of your boy Tucker on the Great Replacement Theory.

Click here to read all the Google results on your boy Tucker and the Great Replacement Theory.

Click here to watch all the Google results of your boy Tucker and the Great Replacement Theory.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s not really a conspiracy when leftist cities are actually legalizing non citizens to vote in elections…👍

All the administration has to do is be honest and open about their intentions for removing border security between the US and Mexico.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I keep looking for something not to like about this guy- however, he is quickly becoming my favorite out of the GOP…

The “God is real” thing being #1 on his list did it for me. How does that have anything at all to do with the job as President? It’s just pure pandering. 

31 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The “God is real” thing being #1 on his list did it for me. How does that have anything at all to do with the job as President? It’s just pure pandering. 

I think it’s just more of an acknowledgment that there is something greater out there than ourselves…

I can appreciate that because it keeps you humble…

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think it’s just more of an acknowledgment that there is something greater out there than ourselves…

I can appreciate that because it keeps you humble…

It’s completely irrelevant to how well you can do in the job as President though. 

It also undermines all of his “sticking to the facts we have” schtick…none of which confirm God is real or good. 

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It’s completely irrelevant to how well you can do in the job as President though. 

It also undermines all of his “sticking to the facts we have” schtick…none of which confirm God is real or good. 

To your first point, you are correct- in and of itself,  a belief in God doesn’t really determine how well you can manage an administration…

However, I don’t agree that it undermines his ability to understand the facts of any given situation…After all, he did graduate from Harvard Law and was a successful business owner already…

Vivek, RFK and West are probably the smartest guys running…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1