Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Good thread. 

There is zero need for him to misrepresent about 200 years of American foreign policy just to say “we really screwed up after the Cold War.”

Yes and no Vivek.  

The problem is HERE.  In this country.  Yes China and Russia are their own different kind of threat to the U.S., but it doesn’t matter if half your population has already been subverted by cultural Maoists. 

It doesn’t matter when 1 political party can do almost whatever the hell it wants here including arresting it’s chief political rival.  

Every single political norm is gone - that became officially with the election of a very eloquent leftist in 2008 that accomplished and led absolutely nothing prior to running.  And continued in 2016 when America said “F it….I’m voting for the guy with the best and funniest memes.” 

And 2020 was a compete and total global coup by these threats right here at home.   With help from Wuhan.  

DC is lost.  I want an executive that knows exactly what he’s getting into and can spend the next EIGHT years salvaging it - if it can even be salvaged.   

And the Monroe Doctrine wasn’t some great foreign policy success or an extension of Washington’s foreign policy wishes via a quote from Jefferson who was at the time assuming office in the first transfer of power in this country’s history under pretty controversial circumstances that left both parties bitterly divided - it happened again 200 years later.  

And 1917 will tell you Vivek, that we didn’t always have it “right” up until after the Cold War.  Or that the Monroe Doctrine was some brilliant piece of American foreign policy.  It was violated by us and European powers numerous times.  And without Britain’s ok (kinda needed their navy to enforce any of it) there was no Monroe Doctrine.  Post Napoleonic Wars the French weren’t a threat to anyone.  Just ask Prussia.  And Spain had been dead long before Washington was even born.  

I like Vivek.  This just isn’t what we need nor is he even proven he’s capable of doing what needs to be done.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Omg

Just the CIA setting up the next batch of Obama Youth.   

Who can still take the DC soap opera seriously anymore??  Any of it?  How???

How do you not see what tools we all our for these thugs.   

Democrats.  Almost all Democrats.  

They set up Obama to - the 2004 DNC convention speech was deliberately followed up by Tim Russert hooting and hollering “wow this guy can actually be president!!!”

So totally authentic.  All of it.  

What a joke we are.  

Edited by Big Blitz

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg

They set up Obama to - the 2004 DNC convention speech was deliberately followed up by Tim Russert hooting and hollering “wow this guy can actually be president!!!”

What a joke we are.  

cool.  don't vote...gotta say. I like this Hemlein guy.  Sort of a reality check for the righties.  But then he goes and supports desantis...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Saying stupid things at age 17 is pretty standard.

It doesn't necessarily eliminate a candidate for me.

IMO.

Pete AND Vivek at the same staged event designed as a town hall.  And Vivek has tweeted I think he was 18.  

But Vivek claims he never voted before….?  

This is getting absurd.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/28/2023 at 11:57 PM, Big Blitz said:

Omg

What a joke we are.  

they both went to Harvard around the same time.  This isn’t far fetched … the elites come from elite places

• Like (+1) 1