Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

He ain’t wrong…👍

No...but he also skirted that question, as always. 

He's got answers, many I don't agree with, but he's got answers for every question except the big Daddy Trump one. Whatever amount he's risen in the polls from has basically been from the DeSantis pool. He's afraid to go after Trump and can't give a compelling reason for why a Trump voter should vote for him instead when he calls Trump the best president we've ever had. The whole "because I'm young" thing doesn't work because they just say "OK, we'll vote for you in '28 then and we bring back the GOAT for '24". 

He's not wrong about so many of these other people being puppets...but it is hypocritical when he is one himself for Trump. 

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

He's got answers, many I don't agree with, but he's got answers for every question except the big Daddy Trump one. Whatever amount he's risen in the polls from has basically been from the DeSantis pool. He's afraid to go after Trump and can't give a compelling reason for why a Trump voter should vote for him instead when he calls Trump the best president we've ever had. The whole "because I'm young" thing doesn't work because they just say "OK, we'll vote for you in '28 then and we bring back the GOAT for '24". 

He's not wrong about so many of these other people being puppets...but it is hypocritical when he is one himself for Trump. 

He couldn't even say why he should be the nominee which was a part of that question, it was like he was running to be the Chairman of the Republican National Committee instead of President.

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It's because he's running to be in Trump's cabinet or maybe even his VP.  It's pretty obvious.

• Like (+1) 2

In profile,  does he not look like a used Q tip?  Didn't't watch but jousting with Haley looks fun and is def embarrassing.  Vivek is a poser.  Any smart goldigger could see it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/third-republican-debate-live-updates-rcna121790

The biggest clashes were between former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, who split over foreign policy. Haley called Ramaswamy "scum" and he mocked her shoes.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...

More on the above.

Ramaswamy Exposes the Leftist Tactic of CNN Moderator in Answer About COVID Origin, Federal Agents on J6

By Becca Lower 

Put aside whatever you might think of Vivek Ramaswamy as a potential, 2024 Republican presidential nominee, or the relevance of any political programming the folks at CNN chose to broadcast to their paltry audience. Sometimes, truth finds strange bedfellows--and an even stranger location in which to live.

Such was the case on Wednesday night, when the tech entrepreneur and GOP presidential candidate appeared in a town hall program on CNN. One question in particular has people abuzz--and it had to do with January 6, 2021.

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2023/12/14/ramaswamy-town-hall-cnn-j6-n2167541

• Thank you (+1) 1