Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

1 hour ago, Magox said:

That's because he's slick and he doesn't actually believe half the things he says.   Vivek of today could have an amazing debate vs. Vivek of just 6 months ago.

You can find these sort of lies, fables and flip flopping comments that Vivek says almost daily.   I’ve never seen so many provable lies and flip flops from a politician in all my life.  Enough to make John Kerry blush

Funny that he took money from Soros.

1 hour ago, Magox said:

That's because he's slick and he doesn't actually believe half the things he says.   Vivek of today could have an amazing debate vs. Vivek of just 6 months ago.

You can find these sort of lies, fables and flip flopping comments that Vivek says almost daily.   I’ve never seen so many provable lies and flip flops from a politician in all my life.  Enough to make John Kerry blush

He learned from the master, Donald J. Trump.

Never admit anything. Never say you made a mistake, or that upon reflection and new information you changed your position. Just act like your prior statements never even happened, even when they're right there on video for everyone to see.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Never admit anything. Never say you made a mistake, or that upon reflection and new information you changed your position. Just act like your prior statements never even happened, even when they're right there on video for everyone to see.

So that where the statist troll farm in here learned the script. 

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So that where the statist troll farm in here learned the script. 

Woke --> Commie --> "Statist"

Someday you guys will come up with a term that actually sticks with the general (non-cult) electorate.

Actually, "statist" is a label I'd wear proudly. At least with respect to what it actually means in political science, not in twitter monkey world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statism

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Woke --> Commie --> "Statist"

Someday you guys will come up with a term that actually sticks with the general (non-cult) electorate.

Lol, the projection is so deep frank.  

It all ends at the same place.  State control. 

And you and yours always parrot the state. 

It is what it is 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Lol, the projection is so deep frank.  

It all ends at the same place.  State control. 

And you and yours always parrot the state. 

It is what it is 

Profoundly stupid.

In political science, statism or etatism (from French language état, "state") is the doctrine that the political authority of the state is legitimate to some degree.[1][2][3] This may include economic and social policy, especially in regard to taxation and the means of production.[4]

While in use since the 1850s, the term statism gained significant usage in American political discourse throughout the 1930s and 1940s. Opposition to statism is termed anti-statism or anarchism. The latter is characterized by a complete rejection of all hierarchical rulership.[5]

Yes, I reject anarchy. Go ahead and play your childish revolution of the masses games while you call other people "commies."

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Magox said:

So then he is the prototypical politician is what this video tells us . They will say one thing then later look you right in the face and lie to you saying that they never said that . Perfect that's just what we need is another to joins the ranks of those in power now .

I'm surprised he's not part of Joes cabinet already .

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So unlike some politicians he at that time has said he hates the idea of it but would never make it law . How many other politicians have done the exact same thing ?

For christ sake Joe has blatantly out & out lied many times on national TV saying that "if you get the vaccination you will not get the virus" Saying " i didn't know about any of my sons business dealings" & probably if we look back through out his illustrious career there could be a ton more found not to mention his plagiarism .

So the Donald said back then what he said but changed his conviction to pander to those that he is trying to get votes from and the the surprise here is ?

This is politician 1 0 1 !! If you don't believe me just listen to the now POTUS he does it all the time !! 

• Like (+1) 1

https://themessenger.com/business/is-ramaswamy-the-biz-whiz-he-claims-to-be

Seems like the appropriate trump replacement.  Another con man.

“The truth is he goes for flamboyance and finding greater fools to buy into his illusions,” says the well-respected Yale Professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, who along with colleague Steven Tian has done extensive research into Ramaswamy’s career.

Yes, indeed.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

The Democrats - not one - talk about their party like this.  It’s amazing how perfect in every way it is.  

Or, more likely, it shows what complete power hungry tyrannical lunatics they are where the only thing that matters is winning.  In order to usurp more power from you.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

vivek.jpg.4227bf4eb23a53f09f4042938cb88b

Gotta tell ya- I question the legitimacy of this guy all the  time…But he has certainly drawn a line in the sand…And the more stances he takes (and doubles and triples down) makes it harder and harder to say this guy does not believe what he is saying, especially with all the fire he is taking…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...