The Florida Blueprint: Inflation

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, it's official - I'm in the market for one. Don't tell my wife.

Does that account for the EV rebate?

That’s WITHOUT the rebate. Just go test drive one Frank. Tell the wife you’re going shopping for ‘men’s products’. 😂 

By the way, it costs about $12 to fill it up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s WITHOUT the rebate. Just go test drive one Frank. Tell the wife you’re going shopping for ‘men’s products’. 😂 

By the way, it costs about $12 to fill it up. 

I've been thinking of abandoning the old convertible since I'm aging out of the mid-life crisis car and my dermatologist says I should keep out of the sun anyway. Maybe I can put together that kind of justification. I'll work on it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Inflation in the US isn't Joke's fault but in Florida it's DeSantis' fault.  LOL!

Lol exactly - I immediately scrolled through the Bidenflation thread yesterday to see what these people have been saying the last 2 years thought about sharing some of their thoughts here.  Not necessary.  

Plus, they know what they’re doing - blindly following left wing Twitter/MSM attempting to take out DeSantis.  

High comedy.  Massive hypocrisy.   

On 7/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, SectionC3 said:

A 300 count is a diet for a lot of those MAGA fatties.  Complaining about lazy people and the price of food when a little avoidance of gluttony would solve a lot of their problems.  

Are you unaware that exercise and working out has been exposed as a white supremacist activity by the social justice cult? 

Along with defining another terrible injustice: fitness inequality.   So the better a person's physical condition and physique, the bigger a racist they are.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/11/2023 at 4:38 AM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Apparently satire is not something with which my MAGA commie colleagues, such as you, are familiar.  It's a sad indictment maybe of our schools, perhaps of your parents, and definitely of you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDWZjvNUC8

Maybe if you watch this you will understand more about your name calling & exactly what you have been made a part of & what all is being done to cause the different things going on all around us .

But i doubt you will sit with a open mind & actually take the time to watch it and make sense of any of it because success has already been had in a lot of those that were & are part of the woke culture today . 

All that you talk about is all part of it schools, parents, people need to see it & wake up !! It's not a hoax this type of thing in this documentary is happening most just can't or won't see it !! 

Edited by T master

16 minutes ago, T master said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDWZjvNUC8

Maybe if you watch this you will understand more about your name calling & exactly what you have been made a part of & what all is being done to cause the different things going on all around us .

But i doubt you will sit with a open mind & actually take the time to watch it and make sense of any of it because success has already been had in a lot of those that were & are part of the woke culture today . 

All that you talk about is all part of it schools, parents, people need to see it & wake up !! It's not a hoax this type of thing in this documentary is happening most just can't or won't see it !! 

Sorry snowflake.  I simply make observations.  Sometimes the truth hurts.  If you’d like to heal the country, start by checking all of the blatant lies (commie, groomer, etc.) and hyperbole  at the door. 

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are you unaware that exercise and working out has been exposed as a white supremacist activity by the social justice cult? 

Along with defining another terrible injustice: fitness inequality.   So the better a person's physical condition and physique, the bigger a racist they are.  

I would have guessed that racism directly correlates to poor education and gluttony.   Who knew. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry snowflake.  I simply make observations.  Sometimes the truth hurts.  If you’d like to heal the country, start by checking all of the blatant lies (commie, groomer, etc.) and hyperbole  at the door. 

Just as i thought open mouth & insert what ever before even looking at any other kind of possible proof of whats going on just believe what your being fed .

59 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol exactly - I immediately scrolled through the Bidenflation thread yesterday to see what these people have been saying the last 2 years thought about sharing some of their thoughts here.  Not necessary.  

Plus, they know what they’re doing - blindly following left wing Twitter/MSM attempting to take out DeSantis.  

High comedy.  Massive hypocrisy.   

Nice try, selective commie.  That’s a hoax.  You want Biden to take control of the economy.  But you don’t demand that DeSantis do similar things in Florida.  MAGA logic! 

Just now, T master said:

Just as i thought open mouth & insert what ever before even looking at any other kind of possible proof of whats going on just believe what your being fed .

It’s a YouTube video.  I have better things to do.  (Like wasting time joking around here.) 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Just as i thought open mouth & insert what ever before even looking at any other kind of possible proof of whats going on just believe what you’re being fed .

I apologize for the microaggression.  Im sorry that you have been victimized (again). 

Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, most of the folks I'm doing yoga with are pretty fit and all are white.  Some extremely fit.  I'm not there but working on it.  And I'll bet 75% are liberal.  Certainly anti MAGA as most are women.  Can't imagine any being white supremacists.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Well, most of the folks I'm doing yoga with are pretty fit and all are white.  Some extremely fit.  I'm not there but working on it.  And I'll bet 75% are liberal.  Certainly anti MAGA as most are women.  Can't imagine any being white supremacists.

If they’re liberals, they’re racist as hell. Minorities don’t want or need help from the simps on the left. 
They are beginning to realize that they are being played by the left for votes.

It’s no coincidence the lowest unemployment percentage for minorities in the history of tracking was under the Trump administration. 
Facts over feelz!

Edited by Westside
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

If they’re liberals, they’re racist as hell. Minorities don’t want or need help from the simps on the left. 

It’s no coincidence the lowest unemployment percentage in the history of tracking was under the Trump administration. 
Facts over feelz!

Namaste dude!

On 7/11/2023 at 4:31 AM, TSOL said:

I think you're gonna lose everyone at "MAGA commies"

As that name calling far left tactic is a full on commie tactic. 

Maybe you'll get someone intelligent to try to dissect what else is wrong with your post, who knows? 

You’re joking
It’s not that hard to do a scroll down on this board and see how much the left is being called names

But you are correct in that commie is not the correct term. The correct term should be dictatorship

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Inflation in the US isn't Joke's fault but in Florida it's DeSantis' fault.  LOL!

Read a report today that inflation is down for a second street year in the United States

I only give credit that to Joe Biden because he is the guy out front I am sure that he specifically didn’t do anything but put his hand to pen the people around him are actually making the decisions

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re joking
It’s not that hard to do a scroll down on this board and see how much the left is being called names

But you are correct in that commie is not the correct term. The correct term should be dictatorship

You're right, Marxist is probably the better term for what the current left has evolved into. 

• Dislike 1

On 7/11/2023 at 8:12 AM, Big Blitz said:

They are horrified.  

And unhinged.  

I hope DeSantis is the guy from the right I really do.  I think most of the left agrees anything is better than Trump despite what you hear.  He has destroyed some unprepared journalists pumping woke bs questions.  That said there is enough online showing him getting easily flustered at others.  When Trump starts bombarding him with 90% BS 10% truth I think he might fold during debates.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

It’s no coincidence the lowest unemployment percentage for minorities in the history of tracking was under the Trump administration. 
Facts over feelz!

Good people on both sides, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nice try, selective commie.  That’s a hoax.  You want Biden to take control of the economy.  But you don’t demand that DeSantis do similar things in Florida.  MAGA logic! 

It’s a YouTube video.  I have better things to do.  (Like wasting time joking around here.) 

I apologize for the microaggression.  Im sorry that you have been victimized (again). 

Hoax. 

I've not been victimized at all ! I just know ignorants when i see it ! Any one that's not willing to research any avenue and only stick with a notion or narrative pushed by anyone & not even consider the other possibilities is walking around with blinders on !!  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

I've not been victimized at all ! I just know ignorants when i see it ! Any one that's not willing to research any avenue and only stick with a notion or narrative pushed by anyone & not even consider the other possibilities is walking around with blinders on !!  

Sometimes the jokes write themselves around here.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, T master said:

The hypocrisy of this, I just don’t even know what to say

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

whites only and democrats- sounds like a klan rally

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Sometimes the jokes write themselves around here.  

Well you should know .

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The hypocrisy of this, I just don’t even know what to say

Please enlighten me .

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Well you should know .

Please enlighten me .

Walking around with blinders on come on man there’s a group of people that is doing that and you may or may not know who it actually is

when all you do is taken right wing information as your facts you’re in serious trouble because the next thing that happens is you have to believe conspiracy theories because things are not going your way

42 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

whites only and democrats- sounds like a klan rally

This is exactly what I’m talking about with you Democrats, and klan rally. You simply can’t keep up.

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Walking around with blinders on come on man there’s a group of people that is doing that and you may or may not know who it actually is

when all you do is taken right wing information as your facts you’re in serious trouble because the next thing that happens is you have to believe conspiracy theories because things are not going your way

I watch what Biden is doing I've Watched & listened to Hillary, Obama, Schiff, Pelosi, Newsome, Schumer,Trump, Paul (both his dad & son) & the rest & i totally disagree with what the left  preach .

Is it any wonder why people are leaving NYS, Cali, Chicago & other liberally run states because of over taxation & such then you throw in all the other things tat they are trying to take parenting away form the actual parents & the state knows better NOT. In a lot of cases .

I'm not a right wing or left wing person I am registered independent because that is the way i think, i do not follow what the gov't shows as a example if i did my house & most everything i own wouldn't be paid for i would like the gov't be totally screwed up .

But they keep lying to everyone & they keep believing them & that they can't fend for themselves with out the governments help & that's BS . Yes our taxes need to take care of roads & certain other things but this entitlement crap needs to end . America has become lazy & is in no way the country that it use to be .

And if you & others would watch the so called "Youtube video" and see it from where & how it is presented with a open mind you might learn something but thinking that this administration is all about fixing things y'all are sadly mistaken . They do not in any way care about we the people .

Seeing as your handle is riverside i take it that's cali & if you enjoy paying almost $6.00 a gallon for gas & outrageous taxes god bless you brother continue where you are headed but i will take care of me with all my paid off things & you continue in your ways .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

I watch what Biden is doing I've Watched & listened to Hillary, Obama, Schiff, Pelosi, Newsome, Schumer,Trump, Paul (both his dad & son) & the rest & i totally disagree with what the left  preach .

Is it any wonder why people are leaving NYS, Cali, Chicago & other liberally run states because of over taxation & such then you throw in all the other things tat they are trying to take parenting away form the actual parents & the state knows better NOT. In a lot of cases .

I'm not a right wing or left wing person I am registered independent because that is the way i think, i do not follow what the gov't shows as a example if i did my house & most everything i own wouldn't be paid for i would like the gov't be totally screwed up .

But they keep lying to everyone & they keep believing them & that they can't fend for themselves with out the governments help & that's BS . Yes our taxes need to take care of roads & certain other things but this entitlement crap needs to end . America has become lazy & is in no way the country that it use to be .

And if you & others would watch the so called "Youtube video" and see it from where & how it is presented with a open mind you might learn something but thinking that this administration is all about fixing things y'all are sadly mistaken . They do not in any way care about we the people .

“ I watch Fox News, and I just bite on everything hook line and sinker look at me”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

“ I watch Fox News, and I just bite on everything hook line and sinker look at me”

I usually don't because for the most part they all have there own agenda in the media gif i do watch i try & decipher what i think is the closest to the truth & take input from those i trust that know are than i do .

Some that believe different then i have changed my mind on some things so i believe that i am open minded to see different things & choose what is best but this world is one huge screwed up mess & will probably get worse before it gets better ...

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, T master said:

I usually don't because for the most part they all have there own agenda in the media gif i do watch i try & decipher what i think is the closest to the truth & take input from those i trust that know are than i do .

Some that believe different then i have changed my mind on some things so i believe that i am open minded to see different things & choose what is best but this world is one huge screwed up mess & will probably get worse before it gets better ...

Dude, you put the clan and Democrats in the same sentence. Just think about that for a minute.

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is exactly what I’m talking about with you Democrats, and klan rally. You simply can’t keep up.

Yeah democrats can’t keep up. Agree. I’m not one though. You probably need to keep up yourself a little better on that one. Good job otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dude, you put the clan and Democrats in the same sentence. Just think about that for a minute.

oh my, you aren’t aware of American history… 😂 

this is embarrassing for you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah democrats can’t keep up. Agree. I’m not one though. You probably need to keep up yourself a little better on that one. Good job otherwise. 

oh my, you aren’t aware of American history… 😂 

this is embarrassing for you 

You are aware that today’s politics, the Republicans, arethe Democrats and the Democrats are the Republicans since the days of the Civil War All you need to do is look at the laws that they pass and the laws that they oppose.

Republicans don’t like minorities

Democrats pass laws to help minorities

You should check your history I realize this might be a little too nuanced for you

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You are aware that today’s politics, the Republicans, arethe Democrats and the Democrats are the Republicans since the days of the Civil War All you need to do is look at the laws that they pass and the laws that they oppose.

You should check your history I realize this might be a little too nuanced for you

We don’t need laws that favor hyphenated Americans.  

We need laws and safeguards that check power and protect the rights and freedoms of all Americans.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Except blue dog democrats, Thank God.  They're all MAGA's now and everyone knows who they are.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh boy… we’ve got another one.   Can I interest you in this fantastic bridge? Gets you right into Brooklyn. It can be all yours for a nominal lease… 

pm me. You seem like a malleable mind I can convince you need this. 😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

First off

Your actually getting your news from CNN. The network that litterally crumbling to the ground and noone watches unless forced. 

Second

Are they looking at housing? So because their is a massive influx of people, prob fleeing from democrat areas (you might want to look up those numbers) there is a demand of people wanting to live in the "republican hell scape" that is constantly pushed...on CNN and the supply of housing is low.

Is that what we are talking about? 

Lol. This place is funny. Please proceed with the leftist "own" 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh boy… we’ve got another one.   Can I interest you in this fantastic bridge? Gets you right into Brooklyn. It can be all yours for a nominal lease… 

pm me. You seem like a malleable mind I can convince you need this. 😂 

Yeah, I knew that you weren’t going to have the mental stability to be able to understand this oh well

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

First off

Your actually getting your news from CNN. The network that litterally crumbling to the ground and noone watches unless forced. 

Second

Are they looking at housing? So because their is a massive influx of people, prob fleeing from democrat areas (you might want to look up those numbers) there is a demand of people wanting to live in the "republican hell scape" that is constantly pushed...on CNN and the supply of housing is low.

Is that what we are talking about? 

Lol. This place is funny. Please proceed with the leftist "own" 

I don't know what R hellscape means but I suppose I live in one.  Well, at least what were R's.  Didn't flee.  It's nice here.  Housing is really expensive everywhere right now.  Supply/demand in action.