JA - “I’m trying to transition to being the guy that wins from the pocket”

BillsFan619

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The first game is going to be a real test for the OL keeping Josh in the pocket. The Jets DL is no joke.

9 of their 11 starters returning is big. I'm hoping the NFL stops this ***** with Gardner being allowed to mame offenders.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The first game is going to be a real test for the OL keeping Josh in the pocket. The Jets DL is no joke.

You’re not wrong. What actually makes me more nervous than their D-line is Josh’s ampitude. 

Dude gets so hyped. Primetime, division foe, Aaron Rodgers, I’m worried hero ball Josh might forget that he has options that aren’t 20-30 yards down the field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You’re not wrong. What actually makes me more nervous than their D-line is Josh’s ampitude. 

Dude gets so hyped. Primetime, division foe, Aaron Rodgers, I’m worried hero ball Josh might forget that he has options that aren’t 20-30 yards down the field. 

Not just Josh. The Bills better be ready from the start. Rodgers first game as a Jet. Primetime divisional game. The media, fans hype will be off the charts for this one. Plus remember Saleh's comment "we will see them again" after the game in Buffalo. The Jets got fired up to play the Bills more than any other team including the Pats and Dolphins last year. I expect 2 very hard fought, physical games against them again.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Must be the one in his pants

I'm just saying

if they take out the checks that dictate QB run they're going to have to sign a couple different receivers to get open underneath unless Kincaid is miraculously up to reading NFL defenses at that level

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Allen had one of his better games last year in the opener against the Rams so not too worried about this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.