Report: Bills allegedly privately open to trading Diggs "under the right circumstances"

Big Turk

There are some real pieces of work out there.....some fans are leaving negative comments on Diggs IG just because he's into fashion  (Same thing happened to Poyer with his charity golf thing)

"All about you. You've lost my respect. Your passion is fashion but we pay a ton out of our meager pockets for you to play - not the runway but for the Bills. Make up your mind."   - Circus Clown 

Diggs rightfully responded with a laughing face 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

There are some real pieces of work out there.....some fans are leaving negative comments on Diggs IG just because he's into fashion  (Same thing happened to Poyer with his charity golf thing)

"All about you. You've lost my respect. Your passion is fashion but we pay a ton out of our meager pockets for you to play - not the runway but for the Bills. Make up your mind."   - Circus Clown 

Fashion and playing a golf tournament on a sexual abuser's golf course are two totally different things.

• Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Fashion and playing a golf tournament on a sexual abuser's golf course are two totally different things.

It’s wild..  Y’all truly can’t help yourselves.  

Just amazing to witness.. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s wild..  Y’all truly can’t help yourselves.  

Just amazing to witness.. 

In case you haven't seen it... the sicko who owns Doral was found liable in a court of law for sexual abuse against E. Jean Carroll, like it or not.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

BREAKING: I am privately open to trading my wife for Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis and 2 dozen wings.

Mila Kunis is a cute little number!  Short....and from Ukraine.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Ga boy said:

I keep hearing that Diggs was only one who cared.  I don’t buy it.  Our guys were dealt a lousy game plan.  Cards stacked against them.  Too many pass routes that don’t work on a slippery track.  Bills had no chance.  Problem was that Diggs showed his team mates up.

I never said he was the only one that cared, but he was the only one visibly frustrated by the effort.  And there certainly seemed to be a lot of accepting the result rather than fighting to win way too early in that game.  And if you didn’t feel that watching the game then I’d like to jump to that alternate reality, because it was pitiful and painful to watch as a fan.  I’m not saying Diggs was right or wrong bc I have no idea of the true context of what happened nor do any of us, but I damn sure appreciate the passion bc it seemed to be lacking and it wasn’t like his teammates were rising to meet that passion. So Diggs showed up teammates that were accepting loss too easily - good - that is not being a good teammate, either. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ayjent said:

I never said he was the only one that cared, but he was the only one visibly frustrated by the effort.  And there certainly seemed to be a lot of accepting the result rather than fighting to win way too early in that game.  And if you didn’t feel that watching the game then I’d like to jump to that alternate reality, because it was pitiful and painful to watch as a fan.  I’m not saying Diggs was right or wrong bc I have no idea of the true context of what happened nor do any of us, but I damn sure appreciate the passion bc it seemed to be lacking and it wasn’t like his teammates were rising to meet that passion. So Diggs showed up teammates that were accepting loss too easily - good - that is not being a good teammate, either. 

Some good points that many would agree with.  There seem to be 2 camps here:  those who believed the players choked and those who believed the coaches choked.  I believe the greater responsibility falls at the feet of the coaches.  I’m sure that you’d agree that the game plan could’ve been better considering a track without traction.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ayjent said:

Diggs going after allen on sidelines during a team wide loser effort is indefensible and frankly its bizzare why anyone defends the behavior as "passion".

I think the phrase you meant to use was "sore loser" and -nobody- likes a sore loser. Also, diggs was pulling this sideline ***** before the cinn playoff game. Mcdermott had to get ahold of him one of the last games of the season.

Diggs has a history of selfish jan brady behavior so unsure why you cant see it for what it is.

Diggs is also a great WR one of the absolute best so your team find a way to put up with his ridiculous behavior or they wont.

Also, it would have been different if diggs was trying to rally the team. You know fiery passion stuff we got this lets go on me on me but that is NOT what diggs was doing. He was throwing a fit and playing blame game (which probably hurt the team further during the game) because negative energy brings everyone down.

The fact is he is a loser. They all are, he isnt any different. At least until they win something anyways...

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Eyeroll 1

19 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That crap irritates me. These "fans" don't seem to realize these guys have lives outside of football. I wonder what they'd say when you tell them some dudes don't even love playing, they just discovered that they were really good at it and could make a truckload of money doing it. But no, you got these boneheads who think they should be doing football 24/7. The entitlement runs pretty deep with some of them. 

Stevie Johnson posted an old tweet of his on his IG yesterday. It was from like 2013 or 14 and he was like, "Remember, I've got you on my fantasy work team! Get me some points today at your job." Something like that. Stevie was a mushroom, a real fun guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/22/2023 at 1:16 PM, SCBills said:

Allbright floated Sutton and a 2nd or 3rd.  That’s a no for me.. in fact, I’m hanging up the phone and not even responding to that offer.  

However, Sutton, a 1st and another pick?  Ok, I’m listening.  

Denver gets Diggs on a great contract for them.  We eat cap and lose an elite WR, but load up for our next window, while still having enough talent to win this year. 

I just don’t see how we do anything with the way his contract is structured. 

Courtland Sutton is due $14M salary this season, $13M the two next seasons.  He's put up Gabe Davis like numbers the past two seasons - catch %, yards, the whole mixture of ~100 yd games and games where he's 1 of 4 for 13 yds.

I'm not listening to Sutton, a 1st and another pick, either.

27 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I hope someone makes fake claims about you and ruins your whole life.

What does this have to do with Diggs? TDS much?

Edited by uticaclub
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

I hope someone makes fake claims about you and ruins your whole life.

What does this have to do with Diggs? TDS much?

If they're "fake claims" against which I'm able to hire unlimited numbers of top attorneys but are nevertheless convicted in the US court system, and I continue to enjoy the fruits of a $2.5B lifestyle after my "whole life" is "ruined", I could be OK with that.

What does this have to do with Diggs?  Ask @Warriorspikes51, they came up with the analogy "some fans are leaving negative comments on Diggs IG just because he's into fashion  (Same thing happened to Poyer with his charity golf thing)"

To which @EasternOHBillsFan responded suggesting (to my interpretation) that one shouldn't compare negative comments about an interest in fashion to negative comments about playing on a golf course owned by.....well, you know the rest.

If someone says it here, it's fair game to respond here.   A point which seems to have escaped @SCBills when he made the post to which I responded with a couple of links:

Like, maybe the "y'all" who truly can't help yourselves, are the ones who have to make the comparison between Poyer holding a tournament at a convicted sexual abuser's golf course and Diggs attending fashion shows? 

Seriously, what looney tune thinks that's a good comparison?  Diggs has done nothing wrong - no crimes, no indictments, held his football camp at his alma mater not at a venue owned by a billionaire who has been convicted of abuse and who faces additional charges.  Whether you agree with the conviction and the charges or not, it's a fact that they exist.

I have no idea what "TDS much" means.  TDS means "total dissolved solids" to me.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

The fact is he is a loser. They all are, he isnt any different. At least until they win something anyways...

Yes, I'm sure none of the players on the Bills have ever won anything along their way to the NFL (which seems to me, is in itself a pretty hard job to get) 🙄   Talk about your terrible takes...

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

If they're "fake claims" against which I'm able to hire unlimited numbers of top attorneys but are nevertheless convicted in the US court system, and I continue to enjoy the fruits of a $2.5B lifestyle after my "whole life" is "ruined", I could be OK with that.

What does this have to do with Diggs?  Ask @Warriorspikes51, they came up with the analogy "some fans are leaving negative comments on Diggs IG just because he's into fashion  (Same thing happened to Poyer with his charity golf thing)"

To which @EasternOHBillsFan responded suggesting (to my interpretation) that one shouldn't compare negative comments about an interest in fashion to negative comments about playing on a golf course owned by.....well, you know the rest.

If someone says it here, it's fair game to respond here.   A point which seems to have escaped @SCBills when he made the post to which I responded with a couple of links:

Like, maybe the "y'all" who truly can't help yourselves, are the ones who have to make the comparison between Poyer holding a tournament at a convicted sexual abuser's golf course and Diggs attending fashion shows? 

Seriously, what looney tune thinks that's a good comparison?  Diggs has done nothing wrong - no crimes, no indictments, held his football camp at his alma mater not at a venue owned by a billionaire who has been convicted of abuse and who faces additional charges.  Whether you agree with the conviction and the charges or not, it's a fact that they exist.

I have no idea what "TDS much" means.  TDS means "total dissolved solids" to me.

How have you quoted/mentioned me 3x over one post?

Relax.  My goodness. 

• Eyeroll 1