Report: Bills allegedly privately open to trading Diggs "under the right circumstances"

Big Turk

34 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

I’m glad we agree. Go Bills!

Chiefskingdom baby!!

Oops, I mean, GO Bills indeed!

38 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

This is not an issue.  He’s not going anywhere, and the dead cap hit is ridiculous over two years.

Besides why in what universe does Beane and McD want to move on from one of the top 5 WR’s in the league still at his peak.

Moving on.  Even if we picked up D. Hop., we’re still not doing it.

I am not worried about losing Diggs at all, but will keep holding out hope for DHop. I really don't feel good about Davis as WR2 again. I also hate saying this, but god forbid Diggs gets h**t,then what? We are relying on Davis and possibly Shakir? I know injuries can happen to anyone at any time, but I don't feel as good about the offense going into 2023, as I have in prior years. I really hope I am wrong about this.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

Chiefskingdom baby!!

Oops, I mean, GO Bills indeed!

I am not worried about losing Diggs at all, but will keep holding out hope for DHop. I really don't feel good about Davis as WR2 again. I also hate saying this, but god forbid Diggs gets h**t,then what? We are relying on Davis and possibly Shakir? I know injuries can happen to anyone at any time, but I don't feel as good about the offense going into 2023, as I have in prior years. I really hope I am wrong about this.

Aimee, I agree the Bills would benefit immensely from D. Hop. On this team and according to Vegas we still are the 2nd most likely team where he lands and that the Cheats and Titans are just bait to drive up the $ from contenders.  Hoppy thinking a contender will be as desperate as Baltimore to get a WR, given the Ravens needed OBJ to close the deal on Lamar signing his contract.

So I still contend there are hopes out there Hopkins comes to Buffalo for a reduced price from the OBJ deal.  Not the minimum, but something Beane can do with converting some salary to signing bonuses for pick your guy (Dawkins, Tre, Josh).  I’m not suggesting it will happen, but I still hold out hope it could happen if McBeane wants it.

Aimee, don’t forget Davis had a bad ankle he tried to play through when the Bills blew it and should’ve shut him down after TN for a month.  With D Hop, we have our top 2 and the 3rd could be anyone of what we want in Davis, Sherfield, Harty, or Shakir.  We’ve also upgraded our 12 personnel with In-Line TE IN DK, and DK2 for the flex.  Just think with Hopkins how potent this offense can be this year.  If he signs anywhere it will be at the end of July when camp starts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Why is this thread even a thing anymore?

23 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Literally came here to ask the same thing when I saw it still on the front page.

Agreed time to put this one on the ole lockdown!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Agreed time to put this one on the ole lockdown!

I mean, this is no longer a thing.. they not only talking about it like it is still a thing but its been off topic 10 times. Just dumb. time to put this thread out of its misery. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/3/2023 at 8:28 PM, Aimee75 said:

Everything about you screams "I am a troll", an unhinged one at that.

Yes I lurk on other teams boards from time to time. Turn that into whatever you like/to fit your narrative etc Looks like this board also isn't short of lurkers of other teams, ones that sign up and pretend to be Bills fans.

Everything about you screams "I'm an idiot who know nothing about football" 

On 7/3/2023 at 8:42 PM, White Linen said:

I think your point is clear.  The issue is, you feel so strongly about something that's impossible to know.  I get that it's your opinion and this is a discussion board but clarifying your thoughts doesn't make it any more plausible. 

What do I feel so strongly about that's impossible to know? My entire point was that maybe Diggs might have helped the team in the long run. No, I cannot know this for sure, and I do believe I said that. Where is the confusion? 

4 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

What do I feel so strongly about that's impossible to know? My entire point was that maybe Diggs might have helped the team in the long run. No, I cannot know this for sure, and I do believe I said that. Where is the confusion? 

Dude, didn't you tell me in your last post to stop responding to you? Yet, you keep responding to me. Funny how that works. I must say though, I think my football knowledge is really damn good! 

13 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

9 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

Dude, didn't you tell me in your last post to stop responding to you? Yet, you keep responding to me. Funny how that works. I must say though, I think my football knowledge is really damn good! 

okokokOK....

Knock it off both of you, Jesus. Let this topic RIP. When you guys start making personal attacks, then the conversation should of ended 3 posts ago. To many Assumptions are now being made on both sides..  This went from a factual conversation to a spitting contest on a thread that should of died a long time ago.

Let it go..  

• Simon locked this topic