Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2023-2024

Draconator

3 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

It was said last night during the broadcast, but I'll say it again here.......Mittelstadt had an incredible game! He did some crazy stuff. Hope he keeps it up.

I think he’s probably been their most consistent player so far this year. I hope they can sign him to a reasonable extension. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As an Islander/Bills fan I've always paid attention to Islanders/Sabres connections. Just saw that Pierre Turgeon will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday. Congrats to him - had a few big years for the Isles.

A number of other good players have played for both: Gillies, LaFontaine, Peca, Hogue, Krupp, Okposo, Vanek and of course Satan! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Beast said:

So, what do you all think about the supposed imminent Patrick Kane signing?

Concerning if it’s Buffalo and multi year as proposed.

he had basically the same procedure as Backstrom from Washington who had to all but retire because he can’t physically perform since surgery. 

9 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

As an Islander/Bills fan I've always paid attention to Islanders/Sabres connections. Just saw that Pierre Turgeon will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday. Congrats to him - had a few big years for the Isles.

A number of other good players have played for both: Gillies, LaFontaine, Peca, Hogue, Krupp, Okposo, Vanek and of course Satan! 

I am also an Isles fan, but I may adapt the Sabres as a second team. The Isles suck. If it weren't for Sorokin and Varlamov this would be a bottom feeder. They can't score. The coach has no system in place. They can't defend well as evidenced by their 3rd period collapses which are happening regularly now. Since the Isles won't make the playoffs this year I will be rooting for the Sabres to get in and go on a playoff run. Thanks a lot Lou. Nice team you built.

16 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

We got Buffalo sports for better than 5 hours straight. Bills doing well. Sabres got to get back to scoring. Tough without Tage, but there's still enough talent to get back on track

Nice day for Buffalo sports.

Cozens needs to get it going.  He and Tuch will need to pick up the slack left by Tage's absence.  It would be nice to get anything out of 4th line.   

Krebs, Jost, Girgs, and Okposo getting outproduced by most of our defenseman.  

https://www.espn.com/nhl/team/stats/_/name/buf/buffalo-sabres

• Like (+1) 1