Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2023-2024

Draconator

On 12/3/2023 at 4:48 PM, Augie said:

I am far more interested in my college basketball team than I have been in several years. We need options to avoid madness, I suppose. Find healthy outlets for your fandom! 

I think my fandom will now be wishing every sports team from every other city will lose horribly! That's healthy, right?

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

I think my fandom will now be wishing every sports team from every other city will lose horribly! That's healthy, right?

I checked with my therapist, Dr. Jack Daniels, and he said you should be fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Draconator said:

Well, that rochester stint didn’t last too long… he played a whole 2 games! lol 

Probably has to do with Comrie looking like dog **** in both his starts.

Maybe they felt the competition with Levi was pushing UPL more too?

Levi did look good in Rochester but again he only played 2 games. I’m not really understanding the point of sending him down. Unless they felt he just needed a couple good games to get his mojo back?

Got to love this quote about him , "Robinson established himself as a speedy NHL winger, who brings some size and two-way capabilities to the club. He’s mostly thought of as an effective penalty killer, but he doesn’t bring a ton else to the table. He’s not overly physical, he doesn’t have much of a scoring touch; really, the best thing you can say about him is that usually, when he’s on the ice, nothing really happens. He’s a classic replacement level player"

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, that rochester stint didn’t last too long… he played a whole 2 games! lol 

Probably has to do with Comrie looking like dog **** in both his starts.

Maybe they felt the competition with Levi was pushing UPL more too?

Levi did look good in Rochester but again he only played 2 games. I’m not really understanding the point of sending him down. Unless they felt he just needed a couple good games to get his mojo back?

UPL had an illness before the last game. They only brought Levi up as a backup plan.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Got to love this quote about him , "Robinson established himself as a speedy NHL winger, who brings some size and two-way capabilities to the club. He’s mostly thought of as an effective penalty killer, but he doesn’t bring a ton else to the table. He’s not overly physical, he doesn’t have much of a scoring touch; really, the best thing you can say about him is that usually, when he’s on the ice, nothing really happens. He’s a classic replacement level player"

Seems like the typical Kevyn Adams trade… low cost, bottom of the roster replacement level acquisitions. lol

Hopefully we only gave up future considerations. He was on waivers earlier this season and has played more in the AHL than NHL this season.

Edited by BillsFan4

8 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm gonna watch until it's over. Somewhere between 10-15 minutes of the 1st period. 

nanny nanny boo boo Sabres won! In Baaston.hahahaa

and maybe just maybe the pats* will be doing the Bills a solid by beating Pittsburgh tonight. 2nd half upcoming---

• Shocked 1