Bills taking deposits for new stadium waiting list, could mean high seat pricing

vanhalen26

I don’t where to put this I don’t have a link and there is no area for the new Jacksonville Jaguars renovations. Did anyone just see the Jacksonville Jaguars new stadium renovations today? Wow they knocked it out of the ballpark. Jacksonville not Los Angeles or Dallas, Jacksonville? What is Buffalo doing with the new Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t get it and it’s not just the location or a dome. But why does the whole Highmark stadium 2 look lacking? Like PSE just added three Buffalo’s outside and some neon lights and away we go? Again I don’t think it’s too late to change the lacking inside the actual stadium? My room at my house where I watch the Buffalo Bills looks like a shrine to Buffalo sports why leave my house? I guess that I see as a huge potential problem it’s more of Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2. Technology isn’t enough, the scoreboard is lacking, the party area inside the stadium is lacking. How are the Buffalo Bills going to sell higher seat prices without many changes from Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t understand why Bills Mafia doesn’t care and just pretends our new Highmark 2 is great in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

I don’t where to put this I don’t have a link and there is no area for the new Jacksonville Jaguars renovations. Did anyone just see the Jacksonville Jaguars new stadium renovations today? Wow they knocked it out of the ballpark. Jacksonville not Los Angeles or Dallas, Jacksonville? What is Buffalo doing with the new Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t get it and it’s not just the location or a dome. But why does the whole Highmark stadium 2 look lacking? Like PSE just added three Buffalo’s outside and some neon lights and away we go? Again I don’t think it’s too late to change the lacking inside the actual stadium? My room at my house where I watch the Buffalo Bills looks like a shrine to Buffalo sports why leave my house? I guess that I see as a huge potential problem it’s more of Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2. Technology isn’t enough, the scoreboard is lacking, the party area inside the stadium is lacking. How are the Buffalo Bills going to sell higher seat prices without many changes from Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t understand why Bills Mafia doesn’t care and just pretends our new Highmark 2 is great in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I’ll say! Just watched the video. I have no idea what the Bills organization is doing, but they’re being SERIOUSLY outclassed in their presentation of the New Bills Stadium. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll say! Just watched the video. I have no idea what the Bills organization is doing, but they’re being SERIOUSLY outclassed in their presentation of the New Bills Stadium. 

It comes down to the owner. The Jaguars owner is splitting the cost 50-50 with the state to pay for it.  

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

It comes down to the owner. The Jaguars owner is splitting the cost 50-50 with the state to pay for it.  

Isn’t Pegula doing the same? And by the way…Producing a presentation like the Jacksonville video I saw isn’t all that expensive. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

I’m hearing PSLs will be around $17,000 for lower bowl, premium seat. Where our 4 seats would be, $68,000. This on top of a 200% increase in ticket price.  Welfare ticket prices are done. Our game day culture will completely change. On average a family of 4 will be spending about $2200/ game.  They will price out the majority of the middle class. It’s like half of a monthly mortgage payment for one game…

Okay. I want to know where you heard this. Name your source.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

What you're quoting is the range of PSL prices that were used in the season ticket survey last summer. $500 was also cited as the low end. 

Ron Raccuia also said in another news story that the Bills know what the market can handle price-wise. I know what I could handle. And I'm looking forward to the dog and pony show Legends will put on for us. I'm curious what's the best seat I'll be able to afford.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 6/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, Richard Noggin said:

I have decent season tickets, but I do NOT anticipate extending them beyond 2025. Anything's possible, but there is only so much I can pay. 

Same here.  I feel I'm at the high end of what I'm willing to pay already with club seats.  I'll listen to their offers, but I'm already anticipating not renewing, just buy the games I want on the secondary market.  I've started looking at local teams here in Syracuse for what they charge for seasons.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What you're quoting is the range of PSL prices that were used in the season ticket survey last summer. $500 was also cited as the low end. 

Ron Raccuia also said in another news story that the Bills know what the market can handle price-wise. I know what I could handle. And I'm looking forward to the dog and pony show Legends will put on for us. I'm curious what's the best seat I'll be able to afford.

"Dog and Pony" is a better name for Jerry Jones' company.

I wish Pegulas never hooked up with him.

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree.  The lack of a detailed presentation at this point in the game, gives me doubt that the end result will be disappointing.  

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I agree.  The lack of a detailed presentation at this point in the game, gives me doubt that the end result will be disappointing.  

As I’ve said many times on here, making a video fly around of the stadium really isn’t difficult or all that time consuming for the Architects. My guess is that they have it in their Contract as an additional service line item and the Client hasn’t authorized it. I wouldn’t read anything into it as regards the quality of the stadium. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

As I’ve said many times on here, making a video fly around of the stadium really isn’t difficult or all that time consuming for the Architects. My guess is that they have it in their Contract as an additional service line item and the Client hasn’t authorized it. I wouldn’t read anything into it as regards the quality of the stadium. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

20 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think you mean to say you couldn't agree more, since I covered that usecase. You get to watch the plays develop, but you don't get to see any of the nuances of the individual plays.

I meant I disagree with your assessment that you miss details. For me, details are missed when I can’t see the entire field  (as I can in-person) and the TV field of vision often doesn’t allow us to see pass patterns develop or where the receivers are.

Only on replays with different angle do we get that perspective. 
I want to see every player on the field to see where the play is going. TV focuses only on the ball when it’s live. 

6 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

Are these deposits refundable if the PSLs are ridiculous?

If the Bills do the same as the Jets and Giants did then they will be non-refundable. Expect the Bills to ask for the money in 2025 a year before the stadium opens. That is what happened with the move from Giants Stadium to MetLife Stadium.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.