Bills taking deposits for new stadium waiting list, could mean high seat pricing

vanhalen26

On 6/7/2023 at 10:06 AM, I am leaving for good said:

I don’t where to put this I don’t have a link and there is no area for the new Jacksonville Jaguars renovations. Did anyone just see the Jacksonville Jaguars new stadium renovations today? Wow they knocked it out of the ballpark. Jacksonville not Los Angeles or Dallas, Jacksonville? What is Buffalo doing with the new Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t get it and it’s not just the location or a dome. But why does the whole Highmark stadium 2 look lacking? Like PSE just added three Buffalo’s outside and some neon lights and away we go? Again I don’t think it’s too late to change the lacking inside the actual stadium? My room at my house where I watch the Buffalo Bills looks like a shrine to Buffalo sports why leave my house? I guess that I see as a huge potential problem it’s more of Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2. Technology isn’t enough, the scoreboard is lacking, the party area inside the stadium is lacking. How are the Buffalo Bills going to sell higher seat prices without many changes from Highmark Stadium 1 in Highmark Stadium 2? I don’t understand why Bills Mafia doesn’t care and just pretends our new Highmark 2 is great in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 6/7/2023 at 10:28 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll say! Just watched the video. I have no idea what the Bills organization is doing, but they’re being SERIOUSLY outclassed in their presentation of the New Bills Stadium. 

Do either of you guys have any specific criticisms?

I see they have a complete shade canopy which I would think is essential in FL now that the technology exists.

I wonder what the comparative costs of the two stadiums is.

18 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Beer taps at every seat?

16 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

And a piss trough

As a former STH and witness to the drunk-a-thons which accompany every Bills game, these things should be clearly marked or bad things will happen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.