Dylan Mulvaney

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, you are.

Maybe it's best not to start a thread (now onto 4 pages) on someone none of us had ever heard of before the Right Wing Outrage Machine made him/her/them/whatever a cause celebre?

A core tenet of MAGA is to be mad at something or someone else (trans, Mexicans, Democrats, RINOs) so as to push blame for the MAGA member's shortcomings in life (laziness, poor education, lack of discipline, marginal work ethic) onto someone else. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, you are.

Maybe it's best not to start a thread (now onto 4 pages) on someone none of us had ever heard of before the Right Wing Outrage Machine made him/her/them/whatever a cause celebre?

I consider AB the party that introduced her to the world

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I consider AB the party that introduced her to the world

In some kind of social media post that virtually no one saw UNTIL the Outrage Machine got wind of it.

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A core tenet of MAGA is to be mad at something or someone else (trans, Mexicans, Democrats, RINOs) so as to push blame for the MAGA member's shortcomings in life (laziness, poor education, lack of discipline, marginal work ethic) onto someone else. 

Correct. The Right Wing Outrage Machine must be fed. It is constantly looking for some perceived slight or nontraditional thing to jump on.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the Left Wing Outrage Machine is giving them a run for their money with the "slaves sometimes learned valuable skills" controversy. Turnabout is fair play?

• Haha (+1) 1

Mulvaney is said to have had about 1.8 million followers before the Outrage Machine jumped on the Bud Light posting. That's about what Stefon Diggs has. Now, we love Diggs, but I'm quite sure the majority of Americans would say "who?" 

It then increased by over a million.  And is probably higher now.

One person loving the controversy? Dylan Mulvaney.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you're saying that you followed Dylan Mulvaney on instagram before the controversy erupted?

You need to get out less.

My first exposure to Dylan was in a bud light ad i saw. My second was probably from you guys on this board telling me how much it appalled me.

Edited by Pokebball

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

My first exposure to Dylan was in a bud light ad i saw

It almost certainly wasn't "in a Bud Light ad you saw." It was in someone posting outrage ABOUT a Bud Light instagram post from Dylan Mulvaney. And then in millions and millions of expressions of outrage that Bud Light made a silly Dylan Mulvaney special label so that Dylan could post about it.

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Mot Bidenese.  The jokes around here write themselves. 

Still not explaining what the skiing means.  I realize the wet basement means I live in a basement.  You never mistyped? Maybe my mistypings will disappear after my cataract surgery this fall.  Doesn't change that  Mulvaney is one f'd up  human(?).

Edited by Wacka

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Still not explaining what the skiing means.  I realize the wet basement means I live in a basement.  You never mistyped? Maybe my mistypings will disappear after my cataract surgery this fall.  Doesn't change that  Mulvaney is one f'd up  human(?).

You know as well as I do what skiing means.  FYI - you are also a pretty screwed up human being.  As am I. So live and let live, man. 

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, you are.

My first exposure was when the President of the United States put a spotlight on him. You should spend less time watching for signs of wokeness in action films and more on current events. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

My first exposure was when the President of the United States put a spotlight on him. You should spend less time watching for signs of wokeness in action films and more on current events. 

What is that thing?  It’s a lesbian?

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2023 at 9:01 AM, Precision said:

I see lots of references to Republicans as being "MAGA's".  I can infer that we should refer to all Democrats as being "Dylan's"?

see that’s where you guys get it mixed up not all Republicans are Magas They are a percentage of the Republican Party, and a percentage of the United States population.

Dillons thing is not my thing I just respect the right for this person to live the way the life that they want

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Some real, actual news from the Bee...

On 10/10/2023 at 8:00 PM, B-Man said:

You can always tell when Karen Psyop wants to change the subjects.

He always does his "nightly"bump of his threads earlier than usual.

It seems tonight is one of those.

When you got nothing else 

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

see that’s where you guys get it mixed up not all Republicans are Magas They are a percentage of the Republican Party, and a percentage of the United States population.

Dillons thing is not my thing I just respect the right for this person to live the way the life that they want

Wow, really?  Maybe that's the point I was trying to make.  Not all Republicans are Maga's and not all Democrats are Dylan's.

You finally got it Oppenheimer, you win!

• Like (+1) 1

Dylan Mulvaney is more than free to identify as a woman, a rake, a sea urchin, a mud hut, or potassium chloride for all I care. 

However Dylan Mulvaney and the rest of the trans cult doesn't have the right to demand that the rest of us suspend reality in order to indulge their fantasy world.

They can all ***** right off when it comes to that.

• Like (+1) 3

• 1 month later...

Quick update:

Gee that "one can gift" nonsense (that was repeated here) wasn't true ??

ec0d1496-b885-4fc5-ae3c-a3edcdf971f9-105

Uncovered Documents Show Bud Light Misled About Relationship With Dylan Mulvaney

FTA:

Think about how crazy this sequence of events was. One of the biggest beer brands in the world decided to pay $185,000 to a mentally ill man who believes he's a woman. In exchange, Bud Light got a few social media videos of this man sitting in a hot tub showing off a custom can and pretending to not know what March Madness is. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/16/new-uncovered-documents-show-bud-light-lied-about-relationship-with-dylan-mulvaney-n2166433

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick update:

Gee that "one can gift" nonsense (that was repeated here) wasn't true ??

ec0d1496-b885-4fc5-ae3c-a3edcdf971f9-105

Uncovered Documents Show Bud Light Misled About Relationship With Dylan Mulvaney

FTA:

Think about how crazy this sequence of events was. One of the biggest beer brands in the world decided to pay $185,000 to a mentally ill man who believes he's a woman. In exchange, Bud Light got a few social media videos of this man sitting in a hot tub showing off a custom can and pretending to not know what March Madness is. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/16/new-uncovered-documents-show-bud-light-lied-about-relationship-with-dylan-mulvaney-n2166433

Red state lol

• Eyeroll 1

• 3 weeks later...