Dylan Mulvaney

Watch in the next few years, HE will  either be a druggie or alcholic (if HE isn'r already) and/or have committed suicide.  HE is one F'd up creature.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

He/she is representin', amirite.

Just find it ironic that someone says he or she is a poster child for a group who doesn't seem to care while people that lean the other direction sure are posting a lot on the topic.  Never heard of this person before bud light and certainly don't give a flying f what they do or say.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Just find it ironic that someone says he or she is a poster child for a group who doesn't seem to care while people that lean the other direction sure are posting a lot on the topic.  Never heard of this person before bud light and certainly don't give a flying f what they do or say.  

The president and VP celebrated this person in official capacities, but you think it is due to the right paying attention?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

The president and VP celebrated this person in official capacities, but you think it is due to the right paying attention?

Yeah they're playing the culture war game, it's stupid.  Does the average Joe care?  Do You care that the president cares?  The right really is becoming the perpetually offended Twitter crowd.  

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Deal with it L.Ron, she /he is the face of your party Ain't that a kick in the head?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Deal with it L.Ron, she /he is the face of your party Ain't that a kick in the head?

I think the kick is a bit lower.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah they're playing the culture war game, it's stupid.  Does the average Joe care?  Do You care that the president cares?  The right really is becoming the perpetually offended Twitter crowd.  

Does the average Joe care that liberals think that men should be allowed to dominate women sports? Yes I care, and my daughter can currently hold her own vs boys. Do I care that the White house is praising a mentally ill man for fully embracing his mental illness? Yes because it sends a dangerous message.

Dylan is a conman and did a huge disservice to the trans community by playing games to get attention.  I’m appalled that MSM supports this clown while people like him and their fringe whackos ruin life for many trans who just want to be a part of society. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Does the average Joe care that liberals think that men should be allowed to dominate women sports? Yes I care, and my daughter can currently hold her own vs boys. Do I care that the White house is praising a mentally ill man for fully embracing his mental illness? Yes because it sends a dangerous message.

Sports are very much separate.   I agree on sports 100%.  iIt's not a liberals thing, most of us don't really care.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So you're admitting he is?

He is what?   All I know is a heck of a lot of you are talking about him/her not sure.  Almost seems like some of you are following their every step...

Who.  The f.  Cares?  

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sports are very much separate.   I agree on sports 100%.  iIt's not a liberals thing, most of us don't really care.  

Sports is separate? Liberals don't care about what? The entire argument is whether a man should be recognized as a women, you sound like a TERF with your comments.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Sports is separate? Liberals don't care about what? The entire argument is whether a man should be recognized as a women, you sound like a TERF with your comments.

Well geeze I thought there was  nuance in discussions.  If people you don't know transition wtf do you care?  How would that ever impact your life?  It's not contagious. 

Sports is obviously different, it's amazing you see it differently.   It impacts non trans females playing sports.  It's not fair.  Give them their own division or have them compete at birth sex.

It sounds like you're saying discussing their existence vs playing sports is on par.  It's definitely not.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well geeze I thought there was  nuance in discussions.  If people you don't know transition wtf do you care?  How would that ever impact your life?  It's not contagious. 

Sports is obviously different, it's amazing you see it differently.   It impacts non trans females playing sports.  It's not fair.  Give them their own division or have them compete at birth sex.

It sounds like you're saying discussing their existence vs playing sports is on par.  It's definitely not.

I have multiple trans students almost every year I have taught and they are all nice kids but all of them are mentally ill and it should not be encouraged. Your thinking their existence is an issue puts you about 12 years behind the curve, very few were offended they existed, but when they are celebrated for not accomplishing anything except that they had a surgery it is bad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

I have multiple trans students almost every year I have taught and they are all nice kids but all of them are mentally ill and it should not be encouraged. Your thinking their existence is an issue puts you about 12 years behind the curve, very few were offended they existed, but when they are celebrated for not accomplishing anything except that they had a surgery it is bad. 

That was my interpretation of what you said.  I couldn't possibly be a terf, had to see what it means, because I dgaf.   Live and let live.  I treat people the same even if what they do is beyond me.  The uproar has the same overtones as when their was backlash against gay people. 

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That was my interpretation of what you said.  I couldn't possibly be a terf, had to see what it means, because I dgaf.   Live and let live.  I treat people the same even if what they do is beyond me.  The uproar has the same overtones as when their was backlash against gay people. 

you may not gfaf but the entire left called anyone who called this person out for what they were bigots at any chance they had. We all saw exactly who this person was and it does a serious disservice to actually trans people out there. This person is just a con man not a trans person. 

45 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You stated that trans people should not play sports, that makes you a TERF. A TERF opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people. You oppose including them in sports.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You stated that trans people should not play sports, that makes you a TERF. A TERF opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people. You oppose including them in sports.

Seriously,  your reading comprehension is poor.  My last 2 setences....give them their own division or maybe they compete at birth sex.  Whatever needs to be done to get biological males away from female sports.

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Seriously,  your reading comprehension is poor.  My last 2 setences....give them their own division or maybe they compete at birth sex.  Whatever needs to be done to get biological males away from female sports.

You mean to exclude them from where they want to be? I understand you perfectly, you simply don't understand what TERF means. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Hold on a moment here, L. Ronald.  Anheuser-Busch made DM the story, and likely did so after weighing the pros and cons of doing so.  In fact, I think the story goes that the marketing director wanted to move away from the traditional bread/butter Bud Light consumer and this was part of the strategy.  Early returns suggest it’s been successful in that regard. That’s newsworthy. 

I understand that you don’t care about the story, but surely you would concede AB had an angle they were working here.  Sometimes a company think it’s time to go new coke, but find out later that maybe just staying true to old coke.  

I’m with you on the rest, though.  Respect for others should be the default…but the whole sports thing….yeesh. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hold on a moment here, L. Ronald.  Anheuser-Busch made DM the story, and likely did so after weighing the pros and cons of doing so.  In fact, I think the story goes that the marketing director wanted to move away from the traditional bread/butter Bud Light consumer and this was part of the strategy.  Early returns suggest it’s been successful in that regard. That’s newsworthy. 

I understand that you don’t care about the story, but surely you would concede AB had an angle they were working here.  Sometimes a company think it’s time to go new coke, but find out later that maybe just staying true to old coke.  

I’m with you on the rest, though.  Respect for others should be the default…but the whole sports thing….yeesh. 

Agree on all this.  But it's done with, the people spoke, why does anyone still care what this person says or does now?  

As for sports, you do want former males competing with females?  Crazy.  I thought I was in agreement with the right there.

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Agree on all this.  But it's done with, the people spoke, why does anyone still care what this person says or does now?  

As for sports, you do want former males competing with females?  Crazy.  I thought I was in agreement with the right there.

It’s ongoing social dialogue, some people are interested, some quite passionately.  It would seem that DM is a master marketer, popping up from time to time and likely making quite a bit of money in the process.   A few years back it was the 16 Kids and Counting family.  To me, the interesting part is the corporation deciding they didn’t like their client base.  As a small business owner, I really don’t understand that.  AB will survive, perhaps flourish again.  For me, it wasn’t about beer cans with DM, it was the whole “we want to move away from our core buyers”. 

As for sports, I agree with you.  I have compassion for people struggling with gender identity and hope they find happiness, but the answer that a female athlete is a female athlete so long as they are able to reach/sustain designated testosterone levels through medical manipulation seems contradictory at a minimum.  🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s ongoing social dialogue, some people are interested, some quite passionately.  It would seem that DM is a master marketer, popping up from time to time and likely making quite a bit of money in the process.   A few years back it was the 16 Kids and Counting family.  To me, the interesting part is the corporation deciding they didn’t like their client base.  As a small business owner, I really don’t understand that.  AB will survive, perhaps flourish again.  For me, it wasn’t about beer cans with DM, it was the whole “we want to move away from our core buyers”. 

As for sports, I agree with you.  I have compassion for people struggling with gender identity and hope they find happiness, but the answer that a female athlete is a female athlete so long as they are able to reach/sustain designated testosterone levels through medical manipulation seems contradictory at a minimum.  🤷🏼‍♂️

This is going to get really interesting come the next Summer Olympics. I’m old enough to remember the universal outrage over the East German women who were clearly using enhancing drugs.  Who knew they could’ve just dressed up men as women and achieved the same medal count.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

here’s the problem. The left has decided that excluding them from playing sports in their identified gender is literal violence.  There is no room for disagreement with them. Even if it makes total sense

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

im just curious what this ESG value truley is? is this crap a credit rating from global banking? has it been offered to your buisness for whatever it does? hell, do the companies we see tanking even need this as they have already achieved multi billion dollar market share and dominance in their markets. how can so many corps still think it is worth rolling the dice on pissing off their loyal consumer base after examples of target/AB are losing billions? we see companies willing to push it so i think it goes beyond a handful of over achieving woke market executives. whatever this is. its has suddenly become the most important thing driving our economy. not seeing the difference from the social credit score china implements. people dont seem to care that stuff like this will ALWAYS start with a trojan horse until one day their credit card is denied because they spoke ill of our great leader. 

as for the culture war topic. it is nothing more then people desperate to show themselves as morally superior. thats it. gives themselves a bit of meaning and power over others and of coarse a nice reason to be hateful with a baked in excuse of defending the "innocent".  being gay has been normalized in society for a long time. tv/music/pride/buisnesses have been around for decades and no one really cared. not alot of pushback anymore so people need to create new villians by pushing the boundaries well past the point of obserdity. when a republican president is the first to round up and literally kill....literally!!. whoops. i mean recognize and advocate same sex marriage. thats a hard blow when nazis support your cause.  better focus on the next subgroup if you want to maintain that bronze tan achieved by the warm  spot light under a virtue signal.

its not difficult to leave peoples children alone. at the very least ask permission. thats too rational. nope. lets be pedo adjacent to get the reaction we crave to fight against.

its not difficult to organize a specialized league. its done for many groups. nope. lets put womens rights on the chopping block and even create traditional feminists as intolerant bigots. also that option would require these folks to actually do something besides type messages. paying money and leave the house to support the people they fight so hard for? well the wnba has proved its all talk no action. i have a feeling the trans league would get similar "support" when rubber meets the road. brittany griner was released from the russian gulag guys!! shes playing games right now! oh you all got a thing that night? riiight. 

its not difficult to require more then just feelings before you demand total access to peoples private spaces including locking someone in a cage with them for years. 

its all easily rectified and has no logical reasoning to not be implemented other then it would solve the issues and turn these valiant warriors of the innocent into (gasp) regular people. 

Edited by Buffarukus

The fact that liberals/commies are willing to die defending this ludicrous hill should tell everyone all they need to know.

They will defend ANYTHING their masters demand of them. No matter how green sky or ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

im just curious what this ESG value truley is? is this crap a credit rating from global banking? has it been offered to your buisness for whatever it does? hell, do the companies we see tanking even need this as they have already achieved multi billion dollar market share and dominance in their markets. how can so many corps still think it is worth rolling the dice on pissing off their costumer base after target/AB are losing billions? we see companies willing to push it so i think it goes beyond a handful of over achieving woke market executives. whatever this is. its has suddenly become the most important thing driving our economy. not seeing the difference from the social credit score china implements. people dont seem to care that stuff like this will ALWAYS start with a trojan horse until one day their credit card is denied because they spoke ill of our great leader. 

as for the culture war topic. it is nothing more then people desperate to show themselves as morally superior. thats it. gives themselves a bit of meaning and power over others and of coarse a nice excuse to be hateful towards others with a baked in excuse of  defending the "innocent".  being gay has been normalized in society. tv/music/pride/buisnesses have been around for decades. not alot of pushback anymore so people need to create new villians by pushing boundaries well past the point of obserdity. when a republican president is the first to round up and literally kill....literally. whoops. i mean recognize and advocate same sex marriage you better focus on the next subgroup to get a tan under that warm virtue signal light.

its not difficult to leave peoples children alone. at the very least ask permission. thats too rational. nope lets be pedo adjacent to get the reaction we crave to fight against.

its not difficult to organize and a specialized league. its done for many groups. nope. lets put womens rights on the chopping block and even create traditional feminists as intolerant bigots. 

its not difficult to require more then just feelings before you demand total access to peoples private spaces including locking someone in a cage with them for years. 

its all easily rectified and has no logical reasoning to not be implemented other then it would solve the issues and turn these valiant warriors of the innocent into (gasp) regular people. 

youre 401k is not allowed to invest in companies with low social credit scores. That’s about 40 trillion dollars in us retirement accounts 

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

youre 401k is not allowed to invest in companies with low social credit scores. That’s about 40 trillion dollars in us retirement accounts 

really? thats its influence? how does the supreme court rule that stopping gov super pacs from forming is unconstitutional when it promotes laundering and influence but stopping 401ks from investing in companies with low ratings from some strange newly created new fangled system is ok. who even determines this?

i have to do some research. i thought it was just some arbitrary rating just to inform the woke who they should buy from but seeing as its influence is important enough to risk obliteration of gigantic corporations then it may be the most important thing this country will need to fight against. its literally controlling companies more then its actual customers. 

41 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Where did you find this?

I am unaware of this.