Josh Allen Dethroned(Micah Hyde Softball Home Run Derby)

Warcodered

37 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

Yes but the moment Stefon Diggs skills start to go players that aren’t around and not at Buffalo Bills team building out of site out of mind. They are the first to go and loudest to complain why doesn’t anyone want to sign me. Maybe if you were there you would have gotten the benefit of doubt by a NFL team this case the Bills. Stefon Diggs is a great player but a fool not being there is a reflection on him. If Josh Allen makes the effort so should Stefon Diggs we are starting to see the crap Stefon Diggs pulled with the Minnesota Vikings in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Reading this gave me an aneurysm I think.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

This is great news just because of Brown's back right? Gotta think swinging a bat with active disc issues would not be easy or comfortable, right?

Genuine question, I haven't had that type of injury.

The problem with Brown is not his back. It's the 2 pianos he has on his feet.

5 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Where did he say that? I thought I read somewhere that she’s always been his high school sweetheart.

5 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Where did he say that? I thought I read somewhere that she’s always been his high school sweetheart.

I’m definitely not josh Allen but everything I heard  they weren’t dating in HS

he always knew her but they weren’t dating till College … they could’ve dated in HS… But

until there a ring on the finger …

so I don’t see why people are making such a big deal over their relationship or now ex relationship

Edited by Buffalo716

10 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The problem with Brown is not his back. It's the 2 pianos he has on his feet.

Haha, because of the back...check out what Kincaid looks like blocking with his back injury in the PAC 12 champ game this past year compared with his other blocking film for someone suddenly having stiff feet.

I saw a post of Brittany’s saying “now accepting husband applications.”
It’s probably going to be difficult for her to go from that posh lifestyle and all the perks that came with being Allen’s gf, unless she’s able to find another wealthy guy. Someone had mentioned she’s an online Pilates instructor - not knocking the job, but…

Publicly posting about “husband applications” tells me that she’s probably not the type who enjoys being single. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to get back together with him.

It’s the offseason, guys 😅

• Like (+1) 2

Amazing how this feel good story suddenly morphs into  many attacking Diggs because he didnt attend, classical over reaction.  And someone tried to attach the diva tag onto Diggs, seems to me it is more the fans that are the drama queens here trying to create a controversy.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, mrags said:

The bigger issue today. Milano slipped early on the wet grass. First inning. Never came back. 

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

Any follow up news regarding this?

I couldn't tell if this was a joke or serious.  I hope it was a joke.

That aside, Brown is a physical beast.  He makes Allen look downright small.  Let's hope his ability to hit home runs is an indicator that his back is 100% healed and that he can continue to develop and improve.  He played pretty well as a rookie, particularly coming from a smaller school with lower-level competition.  His play dropped off last season, so let's hope it's attributable to coming back from the back injury and not getting to 100%.  A full offseason with Kromer, assuming Brown is 100% healthy, should be a good thing for him.

I'm no gossip man so I just learned Josh is single in this thread ha ha. Modern laws suck. Let's say he had got her pregnant or married her, since he signed that juicy contract while with her she could have split and get half. Tell me how that's fair? It makes no sense for men anymore, and laws and modern women ethics are to blame. The natural urge to found a family is perverted by the reality of 21st century laws and customs.

I don't know much about her but just the fact she is posting “now accepting husband applications” means he dodged a bullet. Another one of those women only wanting the man for the money and perks. 

Edited by Jerome007

23 hours ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen is 6’5 and looks like Spencer Brown’s son next to him. 

Must be kinda' cool to know you're the largest human in the stadium.  I'll never know that feeling lol

11 hours ago, Prospector said:

Any follow up news regarding this?

10 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I couldn't tell if this was a joke or serious.  I hope it was a joke.

That aside, Brown is a physical beast.  He makes Allen look downright small.  Let's hope his ability to hit home runs is an indicator that his back is 100% healed and that he can continue to develop and improve.  He played pretty well as a rookie, particularly coming from a smaller school with lower-level competition.  His play dropped off last season, so let's hope it's attributable to coming back from the back injury and not getting to 100%.  A full offseason with Kromer, assuming Brown is 100% healthy, should be a good thing for him.

It was not a joke. Milano legit slipped on wet grass like almost immediately being out there. I don’t recall when exactly. Like 1st inning. He was in the ground for more than what made anyone comfortable I’d imagine. Then got up and walked to the dugout. Never to be seen again during play. As far as after the game signing autographs or anything like that I have no idea. I left early because of the rain 

Definitely looks like the boys know how to have fun ! For those that may only be here for a short time i'll bet these types of memories of being with the Bills although it being for a very short time will be some they remember for a very long time about their professional careers .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.