LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

weak draft class.  There will be many available to sign after the draft.  

Bryce Wheaton still there too. Some were saying he could even sneak into the back end of day 2. I always felt that was too high but slightly surprised he made it to round 6 unpicked. 

Am I right we are #205 and #215?

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Agree 1

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

With 2 amazing picks to start the draft and then 2 underwhelming selections, I’m hoping we finish with a couple guys I like in Deuce Vaughn and Max Duggan or with more O line depth like centers Wypler or Patterson 

WR position is full on the team.  Shorter will be a ST guy.  Williams is a weakside LB back up.  When you have a stacked roster you look for guys to be the future.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Bryce Wheaton still there too. Some were saying he could even sneak into the back end of day 2. I always felt that was too high but slightly surprised he made it to round 6 unpicked. 

That’s right.  Even packaging those two picks would not move them up very much in the round according to the draft trade value chart I looked at.

Just now, Nitro said:

WR position is full on the team.  Shorter will be a ST guy.  Williams is a weakside LB back up.  When you have a stacked roster you look for guys to be the future.

Shorter is maybe the Kumerow replacement, suppose that is a way to look at it. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

per Bills.com yes those are the 2 we have left

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

With 2 amazing picks to start the draft and then 2 underwhelming selections, I’m hoping we finish with a couple guys I like in Deuce Vaughn and Max Duggan or with more O line depth like centers Wypler or Patterson 

If buffalo were to want vaughn I think they will have to take him at 205 and I don't think he helps them enough to take him there.  Dallas apparently loves him and his father is the assistant scouting director in Dallas.  

1. Andrew Vorhees*, IOL, USC

2. Jaelyn Duncan, OT, Maryland

3. Emil Ekiyor, IOL, Alabama

4. Eli Ricks, CB, Alabama

5. Xavier Hutchinson, WR, Iowa State

6. Brandon Joseph, S, Notre Dame

7. Kayshon Boutte*, WR, LSU

8. Luke Wypler, IOL, Ohio State

9. Zach Evans, RB, Ole Miss

10. Ivan Pace, LB, Cincinnati

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

If buffalo were to want vaughn I think they will have to take him at 205 and I don't think he helps them enough to take him there.  Dallas apparently loves him and his father is the assistant scouting director in Dallas.  

I agree he’s not really a fit when we have Hines and Cook but I honestly like him more than Cook. Just shows how RBs are overvalued

Just now, GunnerBill said:

1. Andrew Vorhees*, IOL, USC

2. Jaelyn Duncan, OT, Maryland

3. Emil Ekiyor, IOL, Alabama

4. Eli Ricks, CB, Alabama

5. Xavier Hutchinson, WR, Iowa State

6. Brandon Joseph, S, Notre Dame

7. Kayshon Boutte*, WR, LSU

8. Luke Wypler, IOL, Ohio State

Any of these guys are good with me

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It's a bad year for WRs. 

Which is amazing considering all the guys who had an extra year due to Covid and how pss happy college ball is.  You would figure wr and corner would be deep every year especially this year but overal it’s definitely a weak class

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.