2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

If the Bills somehow walk away with Joe Tippmann in round 2 (unlikely) I may streak around my town and trust me no one wants to see that 

I'd like Bergeron, but I wouldn't mind Tippmann. Oline is where I'd like to see the pick. live in Georgia so I guess I'm safe from eye pain if Tippmann is selected.

Just now, Billz4ever said:

I was actually worried about Beane taking Branch.  Seemed like a classic Bills FO move.

Guess they learned their lesson we need weapons for Josh.

What do you think our chances are for Bergeron in the 2nd?  I don't think he's falling to 59.  Worth trading up?

I don't know that we have the ammunition to unless he gets really close. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Yep… we sucked for so long they are just happy to be in the playoffs 

our Super Bowl window is now but these guys will give beane and Sean life time contracts for making the playoffs

Take Allen off of this team and see how fast Sean falls 

Why are you so angry?  If you are a Bills fan you should wait to see what happens with this pick.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I'd like Bergeron, but I wouldn't mind Tippmann. Oline is where I'd like to see the pick. live in Georgia so I guess I'm safe from eye pain if Tippmann is selected.

Hey man we got Kincaid and I’m thrilled now add that beef in front of Allen. Knowing Beane he’s trading down in the 2nd round to recoup a couple picks 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.