Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president in 2024?

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

None of your responses have refuted my contention in any way.

We've got a clearly mentally comprised commander in chief.  It's a credible theory somebody else is driving the agenda.

One repeating situation we see is where an unknown person is directing the President on which questions to answer and when to get off stage.  Who has the authority to command the President to be silent?  Theoretically nobody.  But we witness that in practice.

The idea with theories is to investigate to find things that either support or refute the theory and I see nothing offered anywhere to refute my contention President Biden is a figurehead, fake President.

Anyone with any sense knows that Joke isn't in command of either his faculties of the Presidency.  And that's why the majority don't want him to run again.

• Like (+1) 1

Jeez, no wonder the democrats are desperately trying to avoid debates.

Can't be saying this on national television.

RFK Jr. Destroys Fauci Over COVID Policies, Would Tell His AG to Prosecute if Crimes Are Found

RFK-Jr-apppears-on-Jesse-Watters-show-7-

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/07/11/rfk-jr-destroys-fauci-over-covid-policies-would-tell-his-ag-to-prosecute-if-crimes-are-found-n775052

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It would only be a good thing if they were good people around him

people vote for a person, not a staff/team of unnamed. 

a staff can help one perform better, but that's not the same as propping a one up.  as we see with the priorities USA staff doing with biden.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

people vote for a person, not a staff/team of unnamed. 

Not really.

Remember Trump in 2016? There were a lot of questions about his lack of government experience and his temperament. He reassured us: "I have the best people." Part of the sale was "I will bring in the best advisors and managers to make the government work like a successful business." And then he fired all of them.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not really.

Remember Trump in 2016? There were a lot of questions about his lack of government experience and his temperament. He reassured us: "I have the best people." Part of the sale was "I will bring in the best advisors and managers to make the government work like a successful business." And then he fired all of them.

People voted for trump. Not Flynn or whoever his staff was.  

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

People voted for trump. Not Flynn or whoever his staff was.  

This is what I'm getting at: while we were all talking about policies and aging and all that fun stuff, what really happened was that the United States essentially became a parliamentary government. We have a set of official Republican Party policies (lower taxes, stricter immigration enforcement, opposition to anything touching on identity politics), and we have a set of official Democratic Party policies (higher taxes on the wealthy and more social program spending, looser immigration enforcement, official recognition of the special situation of racial and sexual minorities). And there is nearly complete party discipline in voting in Congress. Manchin and Sinema are basically the only Senators who have occasionally departed from their party's lines, and Sinema officially left the Democratic party.

So you are voting for an elephant or a donkey. Period. There is a figurehead at the top, at President, but essentially you are voting for either a Democratic or a Republican agenda. We focus too much on the top guy (so far, always a guy) perhaps because we have two front runners who are so obviously compromised in Biden and Trump.

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It would only be a good thing if they were good people around him

If only.  But it's not good for anyone, much less the World, to see him stumble over words, needing to be directed where to go, falling down and generally looking feeble.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bottom line is that whoever is running the Executive Branch does not want Trump or Kennedy Jr.  It would eviscerate them of all their power.  They need Demented Biden and Dopey Harris to keep that power. 

What a mess!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Damn media, conspiring to frame poor Sirhan.

Damn Media playing journalist while trying to create a story.

Journalists report on stories. they don't create them.

And the first clip was very sound advice.

All three of those cable networks are biased commentary, nothing more.

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, US Egg said:

Hmmm, wanting an unprotected Presidential Kennedy candidate…..

Might be better for him.  That last two didn't fare so well with protection...

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RFK Jr. intends to name attorney Nicole Shanahan as his VP pick

The attorney and entrepreneur, like Kennedy himself, has never run for elected office.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-intends-name-attorney-nicole-shanahan-vp-pick-rcna144983

Who dat?

I had heard Aaron Rodgers, Jesse "the Body" Ventura, or Tulsi Gabbard. Any one of those would have been interesting 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who dat?

I had heard Aaron Rodgers, Jesse "the Body" Ventura, or Tulsi Gabbard. Any one of those would have been interesting 

This is the difference maker. Nicole Shanhan! From the Shanahan coaching tree?

RFK Jr. following in the footsteps of Ross Perot (Admiral Stockdale) and Ralph Nader (Winona LaDuke).

Ahh, now I see. Sergey Brin's ex-wife. So $$$$$$. 

So much for the "outsider" candidacy of RFK Jr.

• Haha (+1) 1

Kamala, step aside. Your gold digger status now gets no more than a silver medal. From Shanahan's wiki page:

In 2013, Shanahan married Jeremy Asher Kranz, a San Francisco Bay Area investor[9] and finance executive.[32] They divorced in 2015.[33]

Shanahan met Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google, in the summer of 2014, at a yoga festival in Lake Tahoe.[2] They married in 2018.[2][3] They have a daughter together,[7] born in 2018.[23] Brin and Shanahan maintained an estate at Point Dume in Malibu, California, purchased in 2020.[34]

Shanahan and Brin separated in December 2021,[7][35] and Brin filed for divorce in January 2022.[35] Shanahan and Brin signed a prenuptial agreement; during the divorce proceedings, Shanahan's attorneys argued that she signed the prenuptial agreement under duress, and in mediation sought more than $1 billion of Brin's $95 billion fortune.[32] The divorce was finalized in 2023.[2][3] In 2022, the Wall Street Journal reported that a reason for the breakup was a "brief affair" in 2021 between Shanahan and Elon Musk.[35][32] Shanahan[7] and Musk denied the report.[36] The Wall Street Journal said: "We are confident in our sourcing, and we stand by our reporting."[7]

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who dat?

A lefty that funded these Dem DA,s that are making crime worse 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Sad 1

Other than her money (and her appearance, which by the way was much better before she hit the Botox bottle a little too young and too hard), she has the qualification of being a great communications person: she is said to have financed and had "creative input" into that jarringly awful RFK Jr. 30 second Super Bowl spot.

What a joker.

Can we send him back to the Next Gen Kennedy scrapheap now?

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Other than her money (and her appearance, which by the way was much better before she hit the Botox bottle a little too young and too hard), she has the qualification of being a great communications person: she is said to have financed and had "creative input" into that jarringly awful RFK Jr. 30 second Super Bowl spot.

What a joker.

Can we send him back to the Next Gen Kennedy scrapheap now?

I'm all for viable third party candidates, but I don't understand how anyone ever took RFK Jr. seriously.  The guy has been a loon for years.

Regarding the VP pick - she's a cutie. I'll give her that.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I'm all for viable third party candidates, but I don't understand how anyone ever took RFK Jr. seriously.  The guy has been a loon for years.

Regarding the VP pick - she's a cutie. I'll give her that.

We have to fix the electoral system to eliminate the Spoiler Effect for third parties to become viable. 

Anyone running as a third party candidate in the current system is either a conman or ignorant. (I say this as someone who voted for Gary Johnson twice…)

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who dat?

I don't think any of them were serious candidates but just floating their names out there gave some publicity to his campaign.