Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president in 2024?

The heir to the original Democrat dynasty is now coming out in opposition to what the Party has morphed into since his uncle and father were murdered… thoughts?

I know I’m certainly intrigued…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump's next Kanye West will be a dud, too.

Pure genius how you managed to turn a thread about RFK Jr’s presidential bid into a post about Trump…

Your psychosis knows no bounds…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m sure Jackie boy is thrilled that his nephew is an insane Qanoner 

So, now, anyone who disagrees with the Establishment (Democrat) narrative is Q-Anon?

Good to know we have some real thinkers in here…😉👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Pure genius how you managed to turn a thread about RFK Jr’s presidential bid into a post about Trump…

Your psychosis knows no bounds…😉

Psychosis - lol - sorry you don’t have the capacity to connect dots.

Why would Bannon, Stone and Flynn work so hard to recruit RFK jr?

Everyone knows he has zero chance to win; just like Kanye. 

Idiots 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Psychosis - lol - sorry you don’t have the capacity to connect dots.

Why would Bannon, Stone and Flynn work so hard to recruit RFK jr?

Everyone knows he has zero chance to win; just like Kanye. 

Idiots 

Yes, your psychosis of Trump…

Nice- every CIA-created name in the book…how convenient…😉

Btw, didn’t you know that having skeletons in your closet means nothing when running for president anymore? I think Clinton, Hillary, Trump and Biden have proven that…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, now, anyone who disagrees with the Establishment (Democrat) narrative is Q-Anon?

Good to know we have some real thinkers in here…😉👍

This is a straight up fact though. He believes in far right conspiracy theories like the cabal. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

This is a straight up fact though. He believes in far right conspiracy theories like the cabal. 

Perhaps he believes in a different world view than the Establishment Democrats and Republicans…But the term “Far Right Conspiracy Theory” is inaccurate Imo, as there are just as many people on the Left who think the same thing…

It’s just that the Establishment (Intelligence community) labels them “Far Right” to divide the country and maintain power…👍

He’s an anti-vaxx nutter whose work has put the lives of children in danger. 

Now he’s launching a vanity project presidential campaign.

He’s going nowhere but hey, at least he can make some money off of this. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Why do you call him an anti-vaxxer? What makes him a “nut” on the issue? Just curious…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why do you call him an anti-vaxxer? What makes him a “nut” on the issue? Just curious…

He created a non-profit about a decade ago that pushes anti-vaxx messages and medical misinformation.

They did appear to make bank during COVID though. I guess grifting can pay well. 

22 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Is this code for  “you don’t have an answer” 😉

This question was not posed to me... but if you have to ask if RFK jr is anti-vax - maybe it's time for you to do your OWN homework.  He's been outspoken on the topic for almost 20 years.

How Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Distorted Vaccine Science

RFK Jr was recruited by far-right nut jobs (your heroes) to create chaos and confusion in the 2024 election. The only problem - the average left-wing voter is not quite as gullible as the average right-wing voter.

Edited by BillStime
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

He created a non-profit about a decade ago that pushes anti-vaxx messages and medical misinformation.

They did appear to make bank during COVID though. I guess grifting can pay well. 

I appreciate your honest response…

But I guess what I am getting at is “Anti-vax” has become such a vague term to include people who simply don’t feel they need to take the vaccine because they are young and healthy, to people who don’t believe it should be mandated- especially when it has been proven to not prevent the spread or contraction…

This was never the original definition of Anti-Vaxx until they changed it (during Covid) to include more people…But I don’t view the new definition as “anti-vax” because it just seems like common sense to me, and people should have the right to ask logical questions about something without being labeled “anti-anything”…Plus, it is much different than people who will actually refuse a vaccine under any circumstance…That’s anti-vaxx to me…

So, my question basically is, is there anything, specifically, RFK has said that is anti-vaxx to you? Thanks…👍

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh but trying to make it mandatory to have children take a vaccine that are the least likely age group to be hurt or die from covid by it is the way to go & he's the nut job ...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I appreciate your honest response…

But I guess what I am getting at is “Anti-vax” has become such a vague term to include people who simply don’t feel they need to take the vaccine because they are young and healthy, to people who don’t believe it should be mandated- especially when it has been proven to not prevent the spread or contraction…

This was never the original definition of Anti-Vaxx until they changed it (during Covid) to include more people…But I don’t view the new definition as “anti-vax” because it just seems like common sense to me, and people should have the right to ask logical questions about something without being labeled “anti-anything”…Plus, it is much different than people who will actually refuse a vaccine under any circumstance…That’s anti-vaxx to me…

So, my question basically is, is there anything, specifically, RFK has said that is anti-vaxx to you? Thanks…👍

Totally understand. Personally, I would consider someone who spreads lies or misinformation against vaccines, especially in a manner that may cause harm, would be anti-vaxx. There is good faith debate to be had around vaccine policies, but actual lying about the vaccines themselves or spreading false information is something we should all oppose.

RFK has lied about the mercury levels and effects of vaccines, about testing of vaccines, and what kinds of governance exists around vaccines.

He has even spread the false claim that vaccines cause autism.

So the fact that he's also set up an organization to promote these harmful lies would, in my book, make him an anti-vaxx nutjob.

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh but trying to make it mandatory to have children take a vaccine that are the least likely age group to be hurt or die from covid by it is the way to go & he's the nut job ...

I didn't say anything about this. This is just you projecting.

• Like (+1) 1