London Updated

corta765

3 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Double decker red buses packed with Bills fans everywhere.  I’ve seen thousands of Bills fans and only 1 Jags fan through 2 days.  

That one Jags fan must be getting around a lot, I've seen several posts about people seeing them.  

• Haha (+1) 4

Bills fans all over London. Just phenomenal. 

We just left the NFL Experience at the Battersea Power Station. Cool area but it was so much better on Regents Street when we played here in 2016. 

They already sold out of Bills merchandise - some fans are not happy lol.

We also just met Sal! Carpaccio - great guy. 

Go Bills! 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bills fans all over London. Just phenomenal. 

We just left the NFL Experience at the Battersea Power Station. Cool area but it was so much better on Regents Street when we played here in 2016. 

They already sold out of Bills merchandise - some fans are not happy lol.

Just wait till the game.  They ran out of Beef on Weck before the 1st quarter was even done.  They don't plan very well for Bills fans.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

That one Jags fan must be getting around a lot, I've seen several posts about people seeing them.  

When you've got Shad Khan's money, you go anywhere you please. 😁

After this weekend, I envision a 21st century rewrite of 'Our American Cousin' to reflect Bills Mafia. 

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

We’ve been to the NFL Experience at Battersea, NFL Live and walked from Trafalgar Sqaure to Euston and Bills fans are out in huge numbers. 

I’ve been to 7 London games and this is by the far the most fans of one team I’ve seen wandering around London. I hope they all have tickets to the game! 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Get some real ale on cask if you're here. Served at cellar temp and most are true sessions that you can enjoy all day and still be good to go. Really damn good.

Had more than a few last night near my hotel in Southwark. Into them again this afternoon. 

And most of the day I only saw the same solitary Jags fan everyone else has.....at Tower of London. Then spotted three more at Buckingham palace.

Edited by BillsFanNC

I strolled all over town again today, and one thing jumped out at me: at least 80% of the people who gave me a “Go Bills!” were NOT wearing Bills gear. Maybe saving it for game day?  So, if you think it looks like a lot of us out there, it’s actually far more. Can’t wait to see them all tomorrow! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

After this weekend, I envision a 21st century rewrite of 'Our American Cousin' to reflect Bills Mafia. 

Speaking of the Jags’ owner, my son and I went to the Fulham-Sheffield Utd soccer game today and sat next to an old time Fulham fan who was (in a very British, understated way) cursing him out for not spending any money on the club. (He owns both Fulham FC and the Jags—thank God there’s no hockey team involved!)

Somewhat shockingly, the best seats in the house/stadium where Fulham plays are unusable because the builders did a crappy job and that part of their stadium is unstable. Unreal in the modern sports era I’d have thought. 

Time to sue the builders and rebuild that part of the stadium…..

And yes, I second the emotion above about gazillions of Bills fans compared to a handful of Jags fans. I’ve never said “Go Bills!” this many times outside our stadium….

Edited by MattM
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

I strolled all over town again today, and one thing jumped out at me: at least 80% of the people who gave me a “Go Bills!” were NOT wearing Bills gear. Maybe saving it for game day?  So, if you think it looks like a lot of us out there, it’s actually far more. Can’t wait to see them all tomorrow! 

I didn't have my gear on when I was out and about today. Will have a Marcel Darues jersey on tomorrow. Should make me unpopular with both fanbases haha.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

isn’t that the play Lincoln got assassinated at?!?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.