Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

My ultimate feeling on this is that the Democrat Party wants Trump to win the GOP Primary because they believe they have a better shot at beating him again than they do DeSantis. 

The reason being they basically ran the last campaign on voting against Trump rather than anything for Biden, and it worked. Most people who don't really follow politics, and there are a lot of them, don't really even know who DeSantis is so that hate doesn't exist for him and Biden would probably get worked over in debates. I don't think they would be able to rally people to vote the way they did in the last election without that villain, even though DeSantis is actually more far right than Trump is and would probably be worse for them. 

For an Independent like myself, another Biden vs Trump scenario is pretty much lose-lose again, but I think that's what the Democrats have set up here. The strategy I think is actually kind of sound because there's a good chance Republicans decide to rally around Trump over this when things were starting to shift to DeSantis. 

On the other side, I actually do believe Trump wanted this as well. He needed something to stop the DeSantis momentum and this will probably do it. 

Interesting thought but I was under the impression that if the case is successful that a convicted felon cannot run for President. No? So you’re saying Trump clearly wins the case and by doing so is catapulted into the front runner position? That’s some three dimensional chess alright. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

My ultimate feeling on this is that the Democrat Party wants Trump to win the GOP Primary because they believe they have a better shot at beating him again than they do DeSantis. 

it may be as fortuitous side effect.  It's not the reason for the indictment.

27 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I don't think so. What liberals even come to Biden or Hillary's defense now? There may be a small faction, I don't think most do. 

It also depends on what exactly you mean by the "left". I believe most people on both sides are moderate with extremes on both sides that weaponize each other. I don't think most liberal citizens would go apeshit. If you're talking about the politicians and establishment on the left, sure. 

We have many liberals every single day on here telling us that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Joe Biden, even one delusional poster who says that by all accounts his speech and mental acuity is better than it's ever been.

They defend the indefensible constantly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Interesting thought but I was under the impression that if the case is successful that a convicted felon cannot run for President. No? So you’re saying Trump clearly wins the case and by doing so is catapulted into the front runner position? That’s some three dimensional chess alright. 

Well my thought is that it's really hard to ultimately convict rich and powerful people and I don't really think they'll have enough to get there to make it a successful case. I think they know that and they don't care. They don't have anyone to run in this cycle against a popular non-Trump contender. There are a couple of liberal politicians I like but they're not pro-establishment which means they won't get the backing they need to be a real contender. 

But yes I do think this will help Trump beat DeSantis in the primary. I think he needed it to be honest. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it may be as fortuitous side effect.  It's not the reason for the indictment.

if its a bunch of small charges and he gets off. its gonna look like the reason for indictment was TDS.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We have many liberals every single day on here telling us that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Joe Biden, even one delusional poster who says that by all accounts his speech and mental acuity is better than it's ever been.

They defend the indefensible constantly.

Cause if they don't. the rest of the echo chamber will call them MAGA. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stuck in cold, windy Western New York, but it's all good. 

You surviving those floods out there? 

Clear and sunny here today. I’m guessing we’re done with the rainy season going forward. If it’s like most years it won’t rain again here in Southern California until sometime this coming October. (That’s always hard for WNYers to wrap their heads around.) But for now it looks like Ireland around here. Everything is super green. 

7 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Well my thought is that it's really hard to ultimately convict rich and powerful people and I don't really think they'll have enough to get there to make it a successful case. I think they know that and they don't care. They don't have anyone to run in this cycle against a popular non-Trump contender. There are a couple of liberal politicians I like but they're not pro-establishment which means they won't get the backing they need to be a real contender. 

But yes I do think this will help Trump beat DeSantis in the primary. I think he needed it to be honest. 

Well it didn’t work out well for the Democrats when they tried this 2016. They were all rooting for Trump in the primaries only to have him defeat The Wicked Witch of the East in the general election. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Probably have a better case with obstruction over the top secret documents, but who knows he could always win the nomination and then as things play out in court get convicted and leave Republicans to scramble to replace him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Clear and sunny here today. I’m guessing we’re done with the rainy season going forward. If it’s like most years it won’t rain again here in Southern California until sometime this coming October. (That’s always hard for WNYers to wrap their heads around.) But for now it looks like Ireland around here. Everything is super green. 

Well it didn’t work out well for the Democrats when they tried this 2016. They were all rooting for Trump in the primaries only to have him defeat The Wicked Witch of the East in the general election. 

Yeah they were pretty arrogant about it that year. They took it more seriously in 2020 and won and I think they think that's their best shot this time around. I don't necessarily disagree from a purely strategic standpoint given that they don't have anyone else besides Biden in their minds, but that's from their warped mindset about having an establishment-happy president. 

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yeah they were pretty arrogant about it that year. They took it more seriously in 2020 and won and I think they think that's their best shot this time around. I don't necessarily disagree from a purely strategic standpoint given that they don't have anyone else besides Biden in their minds, but that's from their warped mindset about having an establishment-happy president. 

2020 was completely different as Trump ran unopposed as the incumbent. I’m not sure what the game plan is with this current Hail Mary of an indictment but I guess we’ll all find out together. My problem is that seems akin to using a hand grenade to kill a housefly. The fly might be gone, but you just blew a hole through your kitchen! 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

If prosecutors are able to prove that Joe Biden knew about Hunter's business influence peddling?  More of @ChiGoose hand waving nonsense.

We only had their business partner say multiple times when interviewed that he was present with Hunter and Joe in meetings where these things were discussed.  Also stated that he is more than willing to talk to the FBI and tell them what he knows.  Never mind that no one wants to ask who the "big guy" is in those emails who is to get 10%. 

Has the FBI called Hunter and Joe's business partner Tony Bobulinski to ask him if he has evidence to support the claim? 

Nyet. 

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/04/ex-biden-biz-partner-bobulinski-lead-fbi-agent-on-hunter-probe-promised-to-get-the-dirt-from-me-but-didnt/

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

This is a disgusting act by the DNC.  Demented Biden is too far gone to be involved.  This is the kind of bull#### that's done in Russia and China.  After this fails too, what's next?  Poison the guy?    What a mess.  

Hoax. 

first of many indictments coming the traitor's way :)  . state. federal. pre-presidency. post-presidency. he's cornered legally for the first time in his life. he has had 27 attorneys who are now witnesses or targets in the various investigations. you don't see that many attorney/client privilege-piercers in mob boss cases. impressive in a sense.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

name 5 countries worldwide with more capitalistic economic systems than the US

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/economic-freedom-of-the-world-2020.pdf

1. Hong Kong (China)

2. Singapore

3. New Zealand

4. Switzerland

5. Australia

6. United States

7. Mauritius

8. Georgia

9. Canada

10. Ireland

• Like (+1) 1