Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Honestly, I don't know if this is such a bad thing whether it's Trump, Hillary, Biden - indict all of them for the shady things they've done. Politicians have gotten away with so much for so long on both sides. 

A DA/AG with balls should immediately indict Hillary. She used campaign funds to pay a foreign national to interfere in our election.

She gets a FEC fine. Trump an indictment. 

Open the floodgates.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A DA/AG with balls should immediately indict Hillary. She used campaign funds to pay a foreign national to interfere in our election.

Open the floodgates.

Shouldn't you be at a lab bench in the research triangle?

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

name 5 countries worldwide with more capitalistic economic systems than the US

nah, they had to shoot, drown and poison rasputin in Russia..

🙄.   best answer you had huh?  nuf said. @Chris farley.

So how bout 3 countries more capitalist than the US?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

Open the floodgates.

I would have no issues with that. I wouldn't see Hillary as some sort of a martyr if that happens. Justice would prevail for both. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I think what you don't seem to understand is most liberals won't care if Hillary, Biden and his entire family get indicted. They don't see these people as a God the way this MAGA cult sees Trump. 

Disagree.  everything is tribal anymore. your either all in, or the enemy. 

but thats the problem.

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

but thats the problem.

No, I honestly wouldn’t care if any of them got indicted if they actually committed crimes. 

At this point, I’m almost hoping Hunter gets indicted. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

but thats the problem.

It is a problem on both sides. I don't think it really exists with the Bidens or the Clintons though. Most liberals don't even like them. I think Obama would spark some kind of reaction if they tried to go after him. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I think what you don't seem to understand is most liberals won't care if Hillary, Biden and his entire family get indicted. They don't see these people as a God the way this MAGA cult sees Trump. 

Disagree. There would be a meltdown of epic proportions if any of those people were to get indicted. The left would go apeshit before...now it would be an apeshit tornado because they'd view it as retribution for Trump, and they'd be partly correct.

I think most sober people knew an indictment was coming for Trump. And we knew it would be BS. I know I've been promising it for almost a year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Disagree. There would be a meltdown of epic proportions if any of those people were to get indicted. The left would go apeshit before...now it would be an apeshit tornado because they'd view it as retribution for Trump, and they'd be partly correct.

I think most sober people knew an indictment was coming for Trump. And we knew it would be BS. I know I've been promising it for almost a year. 

I don't think so. What liberals even come to Biden or Hillary's defense now? There may be a small faction, I don't think most do. 

It also depends on what exactly you mean by the "left". I believe most people on both sides are moderate with extremes on both sides that weaponize each other. I don't think most liberal citizens would go apeshit. If you're talking about the politicians and establishment on the left, sure. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It is a problem on both sides. I don't think it really exists with the Bidens or the Clintons though. Most liberals don't even like them. I think Obama would spark some kind of reaction if they tried to go after him. 

I do agree that most people I know, on all sides are not really fans of HC or JB but voted for them because the old lesser of two evils.  I also know people that did that with trump cause HC..  So I really get that.  and you aint joking. trying to go at say obama for his drone wars, would not go over at all.

I just see people on all sides changing their own positions to stay in said group.  the tribe.  Can't be on the losing side. like sports bandwagon fans.  

and on a side note. one cannot ignore the citizens united and what its morphed into.  and how that has pushed and continues to push the division.

Its not even just political pacs. its these Charities or Social PACS that are actually political.      

The public companies don't care, one party gives them tax breaks, the other gives them direct federal spending.  either way it benefits profits.

and eff small business or the private companies that still exist.  they have no representation.

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I don't think so. What liberals even come to Biden or Hillary's defense now? There may be a small faction, I don't think most do. 

It depends on what exactly you mean by the "left". I believe most people on both sides are moderate with extremes on both sides that weaponize each other. I don't think most liberal citizens would go apeshit. If you're talking about the politicians and establishment on the left, sure. 

It also would matter on what the charges are and the evidence is. 

If prosecutors are able to prove that Joe Biden was actually personally involved with Hunter’s influence peddling and committed crimes as part of that, you would have some liberals upset and definitely some whataboutism but by and large they would be more upset at Biden than law enforcement. 

I wonder if Senator Franken wants to weigh in on whether or not Dems are generally ok with holding their own accountable. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It also depends on what exactly you mean by the "left". I believe most people on both sides are moderate with extremes on both sides that weaponize each other. I don't think most liberal citizens would go apeshit. If you're talking about the politicians and establishment on the left, sure. 

you had me till you posted from Joe. 

That person is paid by a PAC. but doesn't disclose.  IT also a grifter. says anything so people will go to her site and buy her anti trump stuff made in wherever. donate to her go fraud me.  maybe even pay big money so she says your name on her pantheon or whatever.

She is just a female trump.  while making bank from people that hate trump

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you had me till you posted from Joe. 

That person is paid by a PAC. but doesn't disclose.  IT also a grifter. says anything so people will go to her site and buy her anti trump stuff made in wherever. donate to her go fraud me.  maybe even pay big money so she says your name on her pantheon or whatever.

She is just a female trump.  while making bank from people that hate trump

I actually have no idea who that person is, I just thought the song was funny. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

It therefore shows how stupid people that voted for trump were.  Hopefully a few have learned something.

My takeaway is completely the opposite Hawk. If anything it shows utterly stupid the labyrinth of so-called laws we’ve created for ourselves in this country. If THIS particular occurrence could get someone charged with a felony then we’ve got REAL problems. Maybe in his second term Trump can focus on cleaning up the junk drawer that we call campaign law. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My takeaway is completely the opposite Hawk. If anything it shows utterly stupid the labyrinth of so-called laws we’ve created for ourselves in this country. If THIS particular occurrence could get someone charged with a felony then we’ve got REAL problems. Maybe in his second term Trump can focus on cleaning up the junk drawer that we call campaign law. 😉

If ya gonna do the crime, be ready to do the time 

My ultimate feeling on this is that the Democrat Party wants Trump to win the GOP Primary because they believe they have a better shot at beating him again than they do DeSantis. 

The reason being they basically ran the last campaign on voting against Trump rather than anything for Biden, and it worked. Most people who don't really follow politics, and there are a lot of them, don't really even know who DeSantis is so that hate doesn't exist for him and Biden would probably get worked over in debates. I don't think they would be able to rally people to vote the way they did in the last election without that villain, even though DeSantis is actually more far right than Trump is and would probably be worse for them. 

For an Independent like myself, another Biden vs Trump scenario is pretty much lose-lose again, but I think that's what the Democrats have set up here. The strategy I think is actually kind of sound because there's a good chance Republicans decide to rally around Trump over this when things were starting to shift to DeSantis. 

On the other side, I actually do believe Trump wanted this as well. He needed something to stop the DeSantis momentum and this will probably do it. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not so much.

Of course it’s political but I don’t see Independents lining up to vote for a guy under criminal investigation.  It can only hurt him among the sliver of swing voters that cost him the last election.

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It also would matter on what the charges are and the evidence is. 

If prosecutors are able to prove that Joe Biden was actually personally involved with Hunter’s influence peddling and committed crimes as part of that, you would have some liberals upset and definitely some whataboutism but by and large they would be more upset at Biden than law enforcement. 

I wonder if Senator Franken wants to weigh in on whether or not Dems are generally ok with holding their own accountable. 

that was a different time. you know how mobs work. once they get going. sometimes miss the mark.

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

My ultimate feeling on this is that the Democrat Party wants Trump to win the GOP Primary because they believe they have a better shot at beating him again than they do DeSantis. 

The reason being they basically ran the last campaign on voting against Trump rather than anything for Biden, and it worked. Most people who don't really follow politics, and there are a lot of them, don't really even know who DeSantis is so that hate doesn't exist for him and Biden would probably get worked over in debates. I don't think they would be able to rally people to vote the way they did in the last election without that villain, even though DeSantis is actually more far right than Trump is and would probably be worse for them. 

For an Independent like myself, another Biden vs Trump scenario is pretty much lose-lose again, but I think that's what the Democrats have set up here. The strategy I think is actually kind of sound because there's a good chance Republicans decide to rally around Trump over this when things were starting to shift to DeSantis. 

On the other side, I actually do believe Trump wanted this as well. He needed something to stop the DeSantis momentum and this will probably do it. 

Feels like theatrics with actors playing the parts.

and here trump is loving his entrance into the theatre.

Desantis has way less of the bad personality issues the orange guy has.  would probably pull moderates as this economy is garbage and getting worse.

And at the end of the day. none of us are talking about corporate earnings, bank runs, or Ukraine.