Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So Trump gets indicted for seemingly (it's still sealed) something that's been suspected/known about for a while and been investigated for a while, and you think a comparison to a guy saying show me a guy and I'll just make something up makes sense?

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So Trump gets indicted for seemingly (it's still sealed) something that's been suspected/known about for a while and been investigated for a while, and you think a comparison to a guy saying show me a guy and I'll just make something up makes sense?

The past 7.5 years dude.  Non stop investigations of a single guy in search of crimes.

Just in case you aren't aware the way it used to work, supposedly, was you find a crime, investigate, and then indict those responsible. 

This DA ran his campaign on getting Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The past 7.5 years dude.  Non stop investigations of a single guy in search of crimes.

Just in case you aren't aware the way it used to work, supposedly, was you find a crime, investigate, and then indict those responsible. 

This DA ran his campaign on getting Trump.

So the reference you were  making was completely irrelevant then.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

To a commie such as you I guess. But again, expected.

I mean you reference someone making something up just from seeing someone, then talk about them having investigated him for 7.5 years. You do realize those two statements don't match right?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you reference someone making something up just from seeing someone, then talk about them having investigated him for 7.5 years. You do realize those two statements don't match right?

Just ignore him. He’s really in his feels tonight. Poor guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

No one will say it, but I guarantee there are a lot of Republicans who hope he is convicted and just goes away. 

It's why Dems are giddy about this indictment as a competent and palatable Republican nominee would likely smoke Biden in 2024.  This will help Trump in the primaries as it strengthens his hold on the Republican base.  However, it'll hurt him with independents that are the swing votes come November 2024.

• Like (+1) 1

Murdoch needs to call in his attack dogs.  He's already looking at losing billions

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/people-better-be-careful-watters-slams-trump-indictment-and-hints-at-potential-violence-to-come/

“[T]here’s gonna be a major rally-around-the-flag feeling,” he continued. “I’m starting to feel it right now. I’m angry about it. I don’t like it. The country’s not gonna stand for it. And people better be careful. And that’s all I’ll say about that.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/this-has-to-stop-now-new-bombshell-emails-show-fox-news-ceo-warning-fact-checking-trump-is-bad-business/

“Our talent must stop disrespecting the audience,” she wrote in an email on November 11th.

Scott blasted anchor Neil Cavuto for abruptly cutting away from a November 9th press conference by then Trump Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany — who is now a Fox News host — for making baseless accusations days after the 2020 election that Democrats committed voter fraud.

“Neil doesn’t think the American audience is smart [enough] to make a decision for themselves in watching a press conference?” she said. “Terrible.”

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

It's why Dems are giddy about this indictment as a competent and palatable Republican nominee would likely smoke Biden in 2024.  This will help Trump in the primaries as it strengthens his hold on the Republican base.  However, it'll hurt him with independents that are the swing votes come November 2024.

Not so much.

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  K. 

In case you haven’t noticed, smart people understand this is more then just about Trump.  

President DeSantis said it best.  

Do you ever post a tweet from someone that ISNT a far right wing grifter like Mindy?

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The right chess pieces weren’t in place.  

Give it time.  

The ***t storm that’s going to be unleashed…

You're not going to want to ban those guns - just thinking of you and you’re family.  

People have NO CLUE how much worse this is all going to get.  

The CCP is loving it.  

Yeah, we’ve heard that song and dance since 2016. 

You ain’t got ***** on Hillary and you know it. You wanna talk “politically motivated?” Ask why the FBI letter was released one month before the polls opened in 2016.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I see it like this.  We don't know the exact charges until they are unsealed.  But the libs declaring victory now is like kicking a field goal on the first drive of the game and counting the game as a win.  There's a lot of time left on the clock. 

My gut says everybody including Bragg knows these charges are on shaky legal ground, transforming a Federal misdemeanor charge to a felony State charge, statute of limitations issues, the legal standing of the State to pursue Federal charges, the integrity of the witness, and on and on.  But none of that matters.  The Democrats aren't stupid, they know all this too.  They know the charges are flimsy and will most certainly be dismissed at some court level.  But not in Manhattan district court where they can pick a friendly judge who can deny most of the defenses motions, and an almost all Democratic jury.  They find Trump guilty, the case is appealed and overturned at the next level.  But they get their conviction in the lower court and will use that conviction as proof of guilt, even though the defendant was ultimately acquitted.  Ultimately they don't care if he's guilty or not.  What they want is the voters to think he's guilty.  That's how I see it playing out. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Do you ever post a tweet from someone that ISNT a far right wing grifter like Mindy?

Yeah, we’ve heard that song and dance since 2016. 

You ain’t got ***** on Hillary and you know it. You wanna talk “politically motivated?” Ask why the FBI letter was released one month before the polls opened in 2016.

Right. So we now have Trump being investigated for having classified documents that he had the power to declassify by yet another special counsel.

Then we had Hillary running an unauthorized illegal server in her home that contained many classified documents that she didn't have the power to declassify   FBI admits that she had them but that no serious prosecutor would pursue that case. What Comey really meant was that no corrupt prosecutor would pursue the case because its Hillary and she is off limits. No mention of a special counsel, it never even went to DOJ, just a Comey press conference. Two tiered justice system 

And the timing isnt because the FBI was forced to re-open the case or anything, and again let her off the hook,  because of Anthony Weiners laptop.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Edited by BillsFanNC