Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I don’t see moderates going back to his nonsense.  Middle America wants compromise, moderation, and problem -solving.  This guy ain’t it.  

Would you call that what we have now? Unfortunately for the Democrats Biden has a track record now and it’s not great to say the least.  They have nobody that they prepared to run in 2024 and I don’t think they can wheel Joe out for another four years.   Trump could easily win the primary and the Republican Party will get right back in line like they did before.

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

Would you call that what we have now? Unfortunately for the Democrats Biden has a track record now and it’s not great to say the least.  They have nobody that they prepared to run in 2024 and I don’t think they can wheel Joe out for another four years.   Trump could easily win the primary and the Republican Party will get right back in line like they did before.

You better be careful. You sound like a democrat who will be quickly labeled as MAGA around here witn takes like this.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Depends. I really don't want Biden to run again from an age perspective, but I'm not sure who could run if Biden continues his streak of approval ratings rising. 

I would really really like Jared Polis to run. 

They’re 100% provoking for a response.  

They want people to give them another J6 or a retaliatory attack on one of their prioritized groups of people.  

Hopefully no one gives it to them. 

The slow burn decline of the American Empire..  This fat pos just poured accelerant on the fire. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Depends. I really don't want Biden to run again from an age perspective, but I'm not sure who could run if Biden continues his streak of approval ratings rising. 

I would really really like Jared Polis to run. 

My wish list consists of 3 Virginians.  Tim Kaine, Glenn Youngkin and Jim Webb.  I think Biden is too old.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t see moderates going back to his nonsense.  Middle America wants compromise, moderation, and problem -solving.  This guy ain’t it.  

100%.

Hopefully this puts an end to any thoughts of him getting the Republican nomination, and we can actually get someone to defeat the demented one and end the sh**-show that’s currently going on in the Executive Branch.

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

100%.

Hopefully this puts an end to any thoughts of him getting the Republican nomination, and we can actually get someone to defeat the demented one and end the sh**-show that’s currently going on in the Executive Branch.

I'm relieved to see people ready to turn the page on this awful piece of human waste.  Wondering what you all think the likelihood of violence in response to this is.  My feeling is that it's pretty low.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

100%.

He doesn’t need moderates to get the nomination.   As someone who desperately wants DeSantis or Youngkin instead of Trump, unless he legally can’t run, I fear this made Trump the nominee today. 

…and I will do whatever it takes to vote for him, and convince others to do the same, against this demented puppet being used as a figurehead for the most divisive and incompetent administration in American history. 

Many will hold their nose and do the same.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Despite my distaste for trump, we need to appreciate the gravity of this historic day.  I feel uneasy that an ex president has been indicted for the first time in American history.   Pretty profound. That said, the law most be upheld and people that thumb their nose at it while breaking it need to be prosecuted.

We got to this point because so much power has been ceded to the Executive branch by a dysfunctional legislative branch.

President is not a hereditary title. Ex President is not a constitutional office. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Pence on CNN condemning trump glorifying Jan 6 prisoners.  And so it begins...? The king is dead, long live the king for the R's?

Ah yes, Mike Pence on CNN … clearly emblematic of where the current energy in the Republican Party resides.  

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Ah yes, Mike Pence on CNN … clearly emblematic of where the current energy in the Republican Party resides.  

Even DeSantis hasn't tried this direct an attack.  Pence was his VP.  He's extremely conservative.  This is significant.  Let's see who else breaks ranks...

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Even DeSantis hasn't tried this direct an attack.  Pence was his VP.  He's extremely conservative.  This is significant.  Let's see who else breaks ranks...

It’s not significant at all.  He’s been saying things like this.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Pence on CNN condemning trump glorifying Jan 6 prisoners.  And so it begins...? The king is dead, long live the king for the R's?

This is like scooping water off the Titanic with a bucket as the stern is at 90 degrees 

• Like (+1) 1