Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

Just now, redtail hawk said:

If it's not your problem yet is an American problem, Your patriotism is questionable.  Do you want America to succeed?

It’s gone.  You’re the reason why.  

You don’t believe in it.  You don’t understand what it stood for.  

I could obviously go on and on to tell you why you destroyed it and your just left to sit around staring at the manufactured news all day to keep you distracted from the real problems and angry enough at all things not Communist.  

But.  I did that for over 2 years watching Covid deliver the final nail.  Made possible by both the architects behind it and the useful idiots that hated Trump because of reasons still not understandable by science and logic.  

Quick test to prove - with logic - that America is gone:

Can ANY candidate running for office campaign on this:

”America First.”

Should no doubt be able to.  Simply say those words or anything close to it.  Can’t.  

I rest my case. 

Gone.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I could obviously go on and on to tell you why you destroyed it and your just left to sit around staring at the manufactured news all day to keep you distracted from the real problems and angry enough at all things not Communist.  

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not the reason why.  I worked my ass off and had some success.  I  live in the woods, not a gated community.  Others also worked their asses off without success.  Life is not fair.  People who never smoked get lung cancer and die at 40.  Trans and Lbgq or whatever they're called aren't a big concern one way or another to me. I'm all for traditional values but am not ready to condemn those that aren't.  I want peace and prosperity for as many people as possible including me.  Do you think that's wrong???

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, Warcodered said:

We’re this coming economic catastrophe that it’s inevitable from the solutions being full nationalization of most every industry - especially when they start doing things like worrying about profits and costs.  

Currently, most are free to operate but according to woke rules when it comes to hiring the best and brightest from the different hyphenated classes.  And certain regulations.  

They’ll be seized when it all falls apart.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

We’re this coming economic catastrophe that it’s inevitable from the solutions being full nationalization of most every industry - especially when they start doing things like worrying about profits and costs.  

Currently, most are free to operate but according to woke rules when it comes to hiring the best and brightest from the different hyphenated classes.  And certain regulations.  

I’ll take “Things That Are Never Going to Happen” for $2,000, Ken

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So your theory is that this Congress is going to vote to allow that to happen?

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s gone.  You’re the reason why.  

You don’t believe in it.  You don’t understand what it stood for.  

But.  I did that for over 2 years watching Covid deliver the final nail.  Made possible by both the architects behind it and the useful idiots that hated Trump because of reasons still not understandable by science and logic.  

Quick test to prove - with logic - that America is gone:

Can ANY candidate running for office campaign on this:

”America First.”

Should no doubt be able to.  Simply say those words or anything close to it.  Can’t.  

I rest my case. 

Gone.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I am not celebrating this event. As I am understanding what Iv read is there are 34 indictments. That is a LOT more than just a payment to Stormy Daniels. The scope of these charges is as of now unknown.

I elect to wait and see what the charges actually are. And the defense brought to bear to be heard by a jury. That will decide this issue for me. Even Pence today stated that noone is above the law. I want to see the facts as presented and decide for myself. Not conjecture or guesses Facts as allowed in his trial.

my pipsqueak 2 cents.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ll take “Things That Are Never Going to Happen” for $2,000, Ken

Yep.  K. 

In case you haven’t noticed, smart people understand this is more then just about Trump.  

President DeSantis said it best.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  K. 

In case you haven’t noticed, smart people understand this is more then just about Trump.  

President DeSantis said it best.  

it is a JURY which will decide the fate of Donald Trump. Im guessing that provides you zero comfort. *shrugs* What if he is indeed guilty......? 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1