Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You asked about Communist governments in general.  

Do you think the people of China were unaware their Country has been Communist?

Like I said before if you think a Country's government can secretly be Communist it shows a very profound lack of understanding of what Communism is from you.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The R party is a majority stupid group.

And the ex Speaker of the House, a prime Democrat says that Trump can "prove his innocence," turning American historical jurisprudence on its head.

Meanwhile the nominees to head FAA and FCC withdraw. One is completely unqualified and the other totally inappropriate.

Ya.....The Dems have a deep bench.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

And the ex Speaker of the House, a prime Democrat says that Trump can "prove his innocence," turning American historical jurisprudence on its head.

Meanwhile the nominees to head FAA and FCC withdraw. One is completely unqualified and the other totally inappropriate.

umm, have you looked at the balance of power in the house?

and just for arguments sake, couldn't it be true that both parties are moronic or one less than the other especially  re voters?  but sure, higher education is a total waste of time...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Charging people who commit crimes is weaponizing the judicial system?

That’s certainly an interesting perspective. I would think treating politicians differently under the law than the average American would be improper, but I guess I’m wrong. 

Well if you choose to ignore the obvious that's your business.

But targeting a specific individual and morphing a federal misdemeanor offense, which the DOJ decides has no merit, into some vague felony charge the State of NY most likely has no legal standing to prosecute sounds a bit fishy.  Of course we'll have to wait to hear the specific on the charges.   

Or just last week, the IRS showing up at the door of an investigative reporter during his testimony to Congress on the weaponization of government and social media resources to suppress opposition voices sounds a bit of a coincidence.  Don't they typically send a litter first  Is Lois Lerner's Obama enemies task force back in business?    

Today Nancy Pelosi showing a complete lack of respect for how the justice system works and the rights of the accused said it best, "Donald Trump Has A 'Right To Prove His Innocence".  So apparently a senior member of the Democratic leadership in Congress believes we are no longer operating under the Constitutional protections of innocent until proven guilty where the State is required to prove guilt and not the accused who must prove their innocence?  Sure sounds like that's the thinking.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Like I said before if you think a Country's government can secretly be Communist it shows a very profound lack of understanding of what Communism is from you.

Huh? 

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

She would have been better off saying he'll have his day in court, but it's hardly a big deal she's not the prosecutor, judge, or a juror.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Secretly be communist ??  My God.  

Of course they know.  

They have to be brainwashed by age 2 about the evil West and that Communism is good.  

Romania showed “Dallas” thinking it would prove to their people how evil and rich the West was.  Specifically the U.S.

Completely backfired.  The people wanted to live like they did on the show.  

That decision essentially ended the communist regime there.  

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

umm, have you looked at the balance of power in the house?

and just for arguments sake, couldn't it be true that both parties are moronic or one less than the other especially  re voters?  but sure, higher education is a total waste of time...

Not sure what you are asking re the House, but I am far more confident than I was before the last election.

But.... "We'll have to pass it to see what's in it."

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Comments like this are what exhausts middle America.  Nancy Pelosi said something stupid, no doubt.  On the other hand, there’s a lengthy, lengthy list of trash behavior by MAGA republicans over the past four years.  It’s time to stop the “gotcha” nonsense.  The bitter partisanship and demonization is just exhausting.  

Middle America has its redlines - don’t raid the Capitol and don’t be a racist jerk, for instance.  But as long as we’re not crossing a red line, then enough is enough with the “Democrats are the party of Satan” and “Republicans are all deplorable” nonsense.  It gets us nowhere, and just feeds the monster that is Trump and his die-hards.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Meanwhile in Tucker Carlson's email: "It's not like the Republicans are actually going to do anything, they can't wait for this guy to be gone too."

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but Tucker is right.  Trump is a plague.  He has the Republicans tied up in knots, and they don’t know what to do about him.  They know that this guy is maxed out and that they won’t win elections with him as their standard-bearer.  They also don’t want to deal with the short-term pain of ripping off the Trump band aid and dealing with a couple of bad cycles.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Comments like this are what exhausts middle America.  Nancy Pelosi said something stupid, no doubt.  On the other hand, there’s a lengthy, lengthy list of trash behavior by MAGA republicans over the past four years.  It’s time to stop the “gotcha” nonsense.  The bitter partisanship and demonization is just exhausting.  

Middle America has its redlines - don’t raid the Capitol and don’t be a racist jerk, for instance.  But as long as we’re not crossing a red line, then enough is enough with the “Democrats are the party of Satan” and “Republicans are all deplorable” nonsense.  It gets us nowhere, and just feeds the monster that is Trump and his die-hards.   

You speak for middle America?

The reality is that Pelosi always says something stupid and my response to a claim that the Republicans are more dumb is deserved when the ex Speaker of the House says something remarkably dumb, even for her, and that is a tough standard to breach.