Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

1) Liberals =/= communists

2) I admit the schadenfreude is very nice. 

1. You support commies. Even though you remain blissfully unaware.

2. Congrats on giving Trump the boost he needed in 2024. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. No, no I do not. Keep trying though. 

2. Gonna be hard to run when he's barred from office. 

3. eh oh el remember the Hillary Emails fiasco? How interesting that conservatives don't like justice now. 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cruz clerked at the Supreme Court. He should know better.  He's either talking out of his rear (likely), or has inside info as to the GJ proceedings (highly unlikely).  Either way, the facts will play out and we will see what happens. 

Anyone who thinks this helps Trump in the election has brain worms. 

95%+ of American voters are normies who don’t spend their time on online message boards and consuming garbage internet content. They won’t want to vote for a candidate who is indicted.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Cruz clerked at the Supreme Court. He should know better.  He's either talking out of his rear (likely), or has inside info as to the GJ proceedings (highly unlikely).  Either way, the facts will play out and we will see what happens. 

He does know better. He just thinks his supporters are idiots and likes to treat them as marks. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Everyone knew that they would indict the great orange menace. That's what commies do to their political enemies.  

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Don't do crimes. 

Commiesezwhat?

It's gotta be 6 loads by now, right? 

I wonder what witness they "found" after Cohen was eviscerated. 

In a banana republic its so easy.

Edited by BillsFanNC

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Everyone knew that they would indict the great orange menace. That's what commies do to their political enemies.  

Commiesezwhat?

It's gotta be 6 loads by now, right? 

If my knowledge of history serves me right, "commies" usually make their politically enemies disappear in Siberia. They don't use the rule of law and formal procedures under the Constitution. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Anyone who thinks this helps Trump in the election has brain worms. 

95%+ of American voters are normies who don’t spend their time on online message boards and consuming garbage internet content. They won’t want to vote for a candidate who is indicted.

He does know better. He just thinks his supporters are idiots and likes to treat them as marks. 

It does not help him in a general, at least as of now.  Maybe it doesn't help him in the primary.  But he has had a polling bounce so far based on this news.  I detest the guy, but it's undeniable he has extraordinary emotional intelligence.  He reads people very well.  And I think his desire to be cuffed and paraded speaks for itself.  He knows the base is going to devour this news. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not too excited. Let the process play out. I’m sure he will maximize the victim role from it. He’s the only person whose attorneys go to prison yet he walks unscathed. Perhaps the law is catching up to him. 

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Im sorry C-section you've long been on my ignore list. Please follow another thread for my reply.

How do I become cool like you?

Shorten my penis.   Buy some guns.  Throw around the word commie constantly out of context.

Do I need a pick up truck?  I don't have to blow the orange guy too do I?  Please teach me.  I'll start building my own echo chamber to get started immediately.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4