Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I have no idea why, but it still seems like he thinks he can win.

Mike Pence is running for the nomination of the Hang Mike Pence Party. 

Not sure what he thinks he’s doing but whatever it is, it isn’t getting to the White House. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is like scooping water off the Titanic with a bucket as the stern is at 90 degrees 

idk.  the religious right needs a new hero.  This guy actually seems like a Christian.  And he may appeal to centrists who have given up or nearly given up on the party.  Still think Youngkin has a better chance tho

Edited by redtail hawk

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm relieved to see people ready to turn the page on this awful piece of human waste.  Wondering what you all think the likelihood of violence in response to this is.  My feeling is that it's pretty low.

I think it’s low for mass protest. After J6, I don’t think many rational people want to sacrifice their lives for the orange king. But then there are the irrational true believers. One lone wolf can cause tragedy for many. Unfortunately Trump has and will continue to use incendiary speech to encourage violence. He thrives on this crap.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Mike Pence is running for the nomination of the Hang Mike Pence Party. 

Not sure what he thinks he’s doing but whatever it is, it isn’t getting to the White House. 

Which is why he doesn't want to testify, because the people that kind of agree with the people that were yelling that would be mad at him if he did, he's delusional if he thinks he can win the nomination, but he's still acting like he's going to run.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

idk.  the religious right needs a new hero.  This guy actually seems like a Christian.

A trans person shot up Christian school children.  

This administration treats trans people as the victim of that shooting. 

Donald Trump Jr is on Twitter dropping f-bombs calling out KJP and the Biden Admin for that. 

They know they need someone who fights.   Not some conversion therapy weirdo out of central casting who’s on CNN the night a political party weaponized our Justice System beyond  repair. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

A trans person shot up Christian school children.  

This administration treats trans people as the victim of that shooting. 

Donald Trump Jr is on Twitter dropping f-bombs calling out KJP and the Biden Admin for that. 

They know they need someone who fights.   Not some conversion therapy weirdo out of central casting who’s on CNN the night a political party weaponized our Justice System beyond  repair. 

Oh NOW we care about the victims of a school shooting huh? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oh NOW we care about the victims of a school shooting huh? 

NOW we don’t care?  We can both play this game. 

Also, I’m not a passionate gun rights advocate so you’ll need to pick this fight with someone else. 

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

Would you call that what we have now? Unfortunately for the Democrats Biden has a track record now and it’s not great to say the least.  They have nobody that they prepared to run in 2024 and I don’t think they can wheel Joe out for another four years.   Trump could easily win the primary and the Republican Party will get right back in line like they did before.

The economy is bad.  The left is driven by the far wing of the party.  America is crying out for a centrist like Bill Clinton (a contemptible human, to be sure), irrespective of party label.  People are tired of rabid partisanship and want someone who is going to prioritize the problems we discuss at our kitchen table.  Bottom line.  And that isn’t trump.  No way no how.  The country isn’t going back to his BS.

40 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

idk.  the religious right needs a new hero.  This guy actually seems like a Christian.  And he may appeal to centrists who have given up or nearly given up on the party.  Still think Youngkin has a better chance tho

Pence has the stink of trump all over him.  Not a centrist.  No way women go for him. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The economy is bad.  The left is driven by the far wing of the party.  America is crying out for a centrist like Bill Clinton (a contemptible human, to be sure), irrespective of party label.  People are tired of rabid partisanship and want someone who is going to prioritize the problems we discuss at our kitchen table.  Bottom line.  And that isn’t trump.  No way now how.  The country isn’t going back to his BS.

You think the left is going to move more towards the center? 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You think the left is going to move more towards the center? 

Whomever gets there first is going to win.   It’s more likely than the republicans going there, I think.  Although each major party has its own version of a civil war cooking.  

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

IOW. ***** commies and those who support them get behind.

Until Republicans start doing the same I don’t want to hear any complaining.  

The only way to defeat weaponized government is by the same means they use.  

Looking forward to the new batch of MGT Republicans actually going after legit leftist criminals in office and the subsequent tears and cries of nazism or tyranny.   

Bookmark and save all the receipts.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Until Republicans start doing the same I don’t want to hear any complaining.  

The only way to defeat weaponized government is by the same means they use.  

Looking forward to the new batch of MGT Republicans actually going after legit leftist criminals in office and the subsequent tears and cries of nazism or tyranny.   

Bookmark and save all the receipts.  

Still waiting on Hillary’s emails, by the way. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Still waiting on Hillary’s emails, by the way. 

The right chess pieces weren’t in place.  

Give it time.  

The ***t storm that’s going to be unleashed…

You're not going to want to ban those guns - just thinking of you and you’re family.  

People have NO CLUE how much worse this is all going to get.  

The CCP is loving it.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The left is driven by the far wing of the party.

Don't think this is true.  Bernie is the only far left candidate with any chance to beat Biden in a primary and I think his chances aren't good.  He's also too old.  We need new blood on both sides.  I hope they're both centrists.  I think a race between centrists would greatly improve the political climate and let us all concentrate on the real issues.

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The right chess pieces weren’t in place.  

Give it time.  

The ***t storm that’s going to be unleashed…

You're not going to want to ban those guns - just thinking of you and you’re family.  

People have NO CLUE how much worse this is all going to get.  

The CCP is loving it.  

you're entirely too happy about this possibility.  Do you think anyone wins in a civil war?  Do you think "elites" in gated communities who you seem to hate get hurt the most?  Hell, even the liberals there will hire Eric Prince's Blackwater or someone similar to protect them.

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Don't think this is true.  Bernie is the only far left candidate with any chance to beat Biden in a primary and I think his chances aren't good.  He's also too old.  We need new blood on both sides.  I hope they're both centrists.  I think a race between centrists would greatly improve the political climate and let us all concentrate on the real issues.

you're entirely too happy about this possibility.  Do you think anyone wins in a civil war?  Do you think "elites" in gated communities who you seem to hate get hurt the most?

Not my problem - I’m only telling you how this ends.  

It isn’t a unified country.  It isn’t America - in pockets it is.  Florida, etc.  

But DC is most definitely gone along with every blue state.  

Your people are just to rabidly partisan and stupid.  This is inevitable.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not my problem - I’m only telling you how this ends.  

It isn’t a unified country.  It isn’t America - in pockets it is.  Florida, etc.  

But DC is most definitely gone along with every blue state.  

Your people are just to rabidly partisan and stupid.  This is inevitable.  

If it's not your problem yet is an American problem, Your patriotism is questionable.  Do you want America to succeed?  Are you so disillusioned that you really want it all burned down?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1