Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If this was the case, it would have happened a lot sooner and for something graver than 34 counts of falsifying legal documents. 

It's been the case of investigating the man in search of crimes since 2015 comrade. 

But keep defending the constitution!

:lol:

Despite my distaste for trump, we need to appreciate the gravity of this historic day.  I feel uneasy that an ex president has been indicted for the first time in American history.   Pretty profound. That said, the law most be upheld and people that thumb their nose at it while breaking it need to be prosecuted.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Opposite effect.  The base isn’t enough for him.  This is bad news for establishment republicans.  This might get him a primary win. But his BS isn’t winning a general unless something changes drastically with respect to the economy. 

I really hope so but I find it unlikely he can’t get moderates behind that, plus he gets to play the victim now.

You know darn well now too if he does win you’ll see an even bigger witch-hunt in retaliation. I think people are just happy to see him in cuffs which I get but I don’t think people realize the can of worms this is going to open.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I really hope so but I find it unlikely he can’t get moderates behind that, plus he gets to play the victim now.

You know darn well now too if he does win you’ll see an even bigger witch-hunt in retaliation. I think people are just happy to see him in cuffs which I get but I don’t think people realize the can of worms this is going to open.   

I don’t see moderates going back to his nonsense.  Middle America wants compromise, moderation, and problem -solving.  This guy ain’t it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t see moderates going back to his nonsense.  Middle America wants compromise, moderation, and problem -solving.  This guy ain’t it.  

Neither are the Dems.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Commies of PPP unite here.

I admittedly wasn’t really paying attention to any of this, but have heard the hoopla in the background of the news for quite some time. I figured it was going to be a huge charge.

Then I read today … misdemeanor? They got him on a misdemeanor?

Thats it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Thanks for quoting @SectionC3...

I'm sure flyover country, moderates and otherwise,will be chomping at the bit for compromise now more than ever!

Just when you think that the idiocy can't sink any lower...

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I admittedly wasn’t really paying attention to any of this, but have heard the hoopla in the background of the news for quite some time. I figured it was going to be a huge charge.

Then I read today … misdemeanor? They got him on a misdemeanor?

Thats it?

Even better. A misdemeanor past the statute of limitations that they upped to a felony.

But you know, democracy dies in darkness or something. 

Edited by BillsFanNC