Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

5 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

Fvck your feelings.

Am I doing it right?

Crazy how they all defend the guy most claim to be ambivalent about. 

The reality is that they love him.  And it's insane.   He's crossed so many lines and every time they have a million excuses.  First it's he didn't do it then it's OK he did do it but it's not illegal.  They have their own version of the Ryan Fitzpatrick cycle for Trump.  No politician exists that I would defend like they do him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The reality is that they love him.  And it's insane.   He's crossed so many lines and every time they have a million excuses.  First it's he didn't do it then it's OK he did do it but it's not illegal.  They have their own version of the Ryan Fitzpatrick cycle for Trump.  No politician exists that I would defend like they do him.

Yup.  I was beginning to think he was dead in the water as a prez candidate from some of the comments here.  Nope.  They still love the loser.  And that's good if you are a liberal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yup.  I was beginning to think he was dead in the water as a prez candidate from some of the comments here.  Nope.  They still love the loser.  And that's good if you are a liberal.

Then stop talking about him.  Stop clicking on articles about him.  Between his loyalist and the tds crowd. It's a tossup 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I’m curious. What defines a “liberal” in your book? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m curious. What defines a “liberal” in your book? 

At this point.  A lot of social justice generic talk and whatever the corporate narrative is   if anything.  They are a loyal mob. Step out of line and your maga.  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

At this point.  A lot of social justice generic talk and whatever the corporate narrative is   if anything.  They are a loyal mob. Step out of line and your maga.  

I remember when being liberal meant getting government out of everyone’s personal business and getting the country out of foreign wars…but that was in a galaxy far far away. 

• Like (+1) 1

I do understand some people on my side are enamored with Trump which I don't get but I remember almost every Dem rushing to defend a man who committed perjury during his rape trial. Makes defending Trump seem rationale in comparison.

• Haha (+1) 1

The problem is your lack of objectivity and awareness of the realities of how "the system" operates.  I could cite other people that have crossed the line but time after time ride off into the sunset free and clear.  While nobody is above the law there are certainly people that operate outside of the law.  The problem isn't Trump's penchant for breaking the law or the people that support him.  The problem is you're either a member of the establishment protected political class or you're an outsider.  I'm going to make an assumption that nobody posting here is part of that protected class.  You're not a member, I'm not a member, and Trump is not a member. 

If you're a member you can do things like Trump is accused of and not have to break a sweat worrying that anyone is going to come after you.  Nobody will.  As a non-member of the protected class you're either obedient to the system like lots of characters in the media, business, and social causes or you express discontent and disobedience to the power of the political class.  That makes you an enemy of the state and open to potential consequences for expressing your displeasure with their activities and positions. 

Like it or not, agree or disagree, this is how it works.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

everything is relative. (hopefully you r not one of mine).  One could say anyone not MAGA (trump supporter) is liberal (70% of the country).  Alternatively, since there is such a great divide among parties, one could say D's are liberal.  I think that's a reasonable guide post although not infallible.  Or anyone who is not a "Christian nationalist" or white supremacist.  Finally, liberals could be defined by education level given that most MAGA's are undereducated.  None are perfect yardsticks but will give as reasonable estimation. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If you're a member you can do things like Trump is accused of and not have to break a sweat worrying that anyone is going to come after you.  Nobody will.  As a non-member of the protected class you're either obedient to the system like lots of characters in the media, business, and social causes or you express discontent and disobedience to the power of the political class.  That makes you an enemy of the state and open to potential consequences for expressing your displeasure with their activities and positions. 

Absolute BS.  How are you being persecuted?  Be specific cuz I don't feel victimized in any significant way and don't have a "member" card for that club.

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Absolute BS.  How are you being persecuted?  Be specific cuz I don't feel victimized in any significant way and don't have a "member" card for that club.

It's not about me.  And you're missing the point entirely.  There's a subjective application of the law based on your status.  If you think you'd be treated equally by the system, as say Hillary Clinton, you're a fool.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's not about me.  And you're missing the point entirely.  There's a subjective application of the law based on your status.  If you think you'd be treated equally by the system, as say Hillary Clinton, you're a fool.

@redtail hawkmissing the point?  How strange.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

keep waiting for the day where everyone is treated equally in every situation.  Never gonna happen.  I would argue it was much worse under trump.  Just look at the pardons he gave to his scummy mobster friends at the country's expense.

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem is your lack of objectivity and awareness of the realities of how "the system" operates.  I could cite other people that have crossed the line but time after time ride off into the sunset free and clear.  While nobody is above the law there are certainly people that operate outside of the law.  The problem isn't Trump's penchant for breaking the law or the people that support him.  The problem is you're either a member of the establishment protected political class or you're an outsider.  I'm going to make an assumption that nobody posting here is part of that protected class.  You're not a member, I'm not a member, and Trump is not a member. 

Like it or not, agree or disagree, this is how it works.  

I agree with a lot of this though I'm not so cynical that it's as black and white.  I think the people who have gotten away with things in the past pushed the envelope.  Trump stuck dynamite in it.  He has zero respect for law or the constitution.   When he talks about these things it's just to rally his base.   The Georgia election call, the Zelensky call about aid, Stormygate.  You cannot just do what you want when you want.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1