Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

Just now, NewEra said:

You’re lucky that thread got deleted.

Nah. It doesn't bother me at all to get piled on. When my opinion is counter to the consensus agreement it makes me realize I'm closer to the truth. The public is stupid (ask Vegas).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

B25BDC6D-E811-424B-AE7E-34E88E6AE4F1.thumb.jpeg.648f334fafbe3b8c644012093d484b89.jpeg

this picture is so great.  i imagine him out of breath by the time he gets to the huddle.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Nah. It doesn't bother me at all to get piled on. When my opinion is counter to the consensus agreement it makes me realize I'm closer to the truth. The public is stupid (ask Vegas).

or you're just wrong.  that's another option.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I think it’s been proven that you enjoy it when the public piles on you.  

the consensus agreement is that Pat Mahomes is the best qb on the planet.  Going against the public doesn’t make you right every time.  Some of the time.  Not this time.  

58 minutes ago, teef said:

oh my god...

Kyler Murray did this when he was stumping for a new contact. 

And, nobody is "turning on Allen". 

He's been at 4,200-4,400 yards, 35 TDs - 37 TDs, 700 yards rushing, 6 TDs - 8 TDs rushing a season for 3-years now. 

Elite numbers. 

But, this hasn't gotten the Bills to the Super Bowl, and we have to acknowledge that Mahomes is the best QB on the planet, and since the Chiefs just beat the Bengals and Eagles, they are the best team in the NFL. 

That means there is a gap and Beane is going to do his best to close it with more talent. But this sure looks like Allen's peak. If it is, what other avenue does he have to get better other than train harder? 

That's the only point. He can't control Beane's talent addition, or really, coaching. But can he squeeze anything else out of his physique? What are the downsides of training too much? Not enough? That's all fans are asking. 

"turning on Allen" - come on. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You enjoy it like all of the other attention whores on Instagram 

4 hours ago, Magox said:

It peaks my curiosity wondering what happens behind the scenes to trigger him into doing these sort of things.

My guess:  His brother gets in his head.  Talks about the "scene" in Dallas.  The (unbearably hot and humid) weather.  Clubs.  etc.

5 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Kyler Murray did this when he was stumping for a new contact. 

And, nobody is "turning on Allen". 

He's been at 4,200-4,400 yards, 35 TDs - 37 TDs, 700 yards rushing, 6 TDs - 8 TDs rushing a season for 3-years now. 

Elite numbers. 

But, this hasn't gotten the Bills to the Super Bowl, and we have to acknowledge that Mahomes is the best QB on the planet, and since the Chiefs just beat the Bengals and Eagles, they are the best team in the NFL. 

That means there is a gap and Beane is going to do his best to close it with more talent. But this sure looks like Allen's peak. If it is, what other avenue does he have to get better other than train harder? 

That's the only point. He can't control Beane's talent addition, or really, coaching. But can he squeeze anything else out of his physique? What are the downsides of training too much? Not enough? That's all fans are asking. 

why are you yelling at me?!?!?!

22 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

But this sure looks like Allen's peak. If it is, what other avenue does he have to get better other than train harder? 

The best thing Allen could have done after this season was to walk away from football for a couple of months to decompress and replenish his spirit.  The worst thing he could have done after this season was to hit the weights a week after the loss to the Bengals. 

And for the record if Bean can get the O line to AVERAGE and add one play maker Allen will be a 5500 total yards/50+ total TD's guy every year he stays healthy going forward.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

No. No it's not normal at all.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He unfollowed the Bills last year and deleted all the pics related to the Bills.  

Just so we're all caught-up and on the same page here 🤣 :beer: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Everybody is too emotional around here. 

He's a top diva WR. These things come with the territory and are worth the cost. And as far as diva WR antics go, his offseason social media games are rather tame.

He is either (or perhaps both):

a.) Wanting to get attention and keep his name in the press during the offseason.

b.) Sees the cap situation and is giving the front office second thoughts about playing with his money.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.