Yolo sighting?

Riverboat Ritchie

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

If he ain’t back for this he’s gone.  

I’d send the feds to Badol’s house to search for foul play.  

I call him the bond company stooge but I would never kidnap him.   That would be a very Jeff Goldblum move, the height of rudeness.

My guess is he might have gotten caught up in the rash of small bank closings.   Full service branches being turned into person-less ATM only locations and loan officers being regionalized........and no longer has the type of desk job that allows him to stay on top of all Bills related info all day.

And perhaps like a collector who can't keep his collection up to date........he's just lost interest in the process altogether.   It's not a coincidence that(just like 26CB) NOBODY seems to know how to reach him.

I collected sports cards and records avidly at different points as a kid and when I quit those hobbies I didn't go around to tell all the industry nerds I'd met along the way that I quit.  They were really just acquaintances..........which is what you all were to Yoyo.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I call him the bond company stooge but I would never kidnap him.   That would be a very Jeff Goldblum move, the height of rudeness.

My guess is he might have gotten caught up in the rash of small bank closings.   Full service branches being turned into person-less ATM only locations and loan officers being regionalized........and no longer has the type of desk job that allows him to stay on top of all Bills related info all day.

And perhaps like a collector who can't keep his collection up to date........he's just lost interest in the process altogether.   It's not a coincidence that(just like 26CB) NOBODY seems to know how to reach him.

I collected sports cards and records avidly at different points as a kid and when I quit those hobbies I didn't go around to tell all the industry nerds I'd met along the way that I quit.  They were really just acquaintances..........which is what you all were to Yoyo.

Someone found 26CB on some obscure Bills board, but no one wanted to reach him. :( 

I bet Yolo is on some Ohio State board pimping up CJ Stroud.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

26 corner turned his back on us for Josh Rosen and the Arizona Cardinals lmfao 😂😂

I don’t think anyone misses him tbf. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, galept said:

I agree that he's gone, and I've already accepted the increasing likelihood that something bad happened.

Just so weird that it was literally his 10

year anniversary to joining the site, and for someone that was posting 30 times a day on average.  Am I making it up, or was he in the Columbus area?

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Did he get into with a mod or something???

You've been here long enough to be able to attest to what I wrote in the first thread regarding Yolo's absence.  Yolo posted news without snarky comments or disparaging remarks about players or TBD members.  Never noted to be in a snit (as Cornerblitz26 could often be) if another member posted a news item earlier.  Bulletin boards are made better by contributing members like Yolo.  Less so by hot take artists, lamplighters, and comedians (like myself).

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You've been here long enough to be able to attest to what I wrote in the first thread regarding Yolo's absence.  Yolo posted news without snarky comments or disparaging remarks about players or TBD members.  Never noted to be in a snit (as Cornerblitz26 could often be) if another member posted a news item earlier.  Bulletin boards are made better by contributing members like Yolo.  Less so by hot take artists, lamplighters, and comedians (like myself).

Im just curious what ran him away to the point he no longer even logs in. Hard to believe he doesnt have another screen name. He was on this site daily for years then just makes a clean break??? Cold turkey works for almost no human.

46 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

likely went to that other bills site where a few migrated to from here. I believe it is bills fanatics.

Someone would have reported that here unless he is there under a different handle and doesnt post news lightening fast like he did here.

UPDATE: Ok after checking his profile I see he last visited 5 days after the Bengals game. So he was likely run off by the poison spewed by so many "fans" here. I myself was VERY disappointed in the Mafia acting like spoiled Patriots fans. I understand being upset for not reaching our potential but for so many to act like these players aren't humans and can't run out of gas after all they went through, is just a shame and a turn off. Yes, we sucked in the last game but won like 8-9 in a row before that and many act super ungrateful as if we aren't the same team on an NFL record breaking drought right before this regime.

Anyway, my prediction is YOLO will be back come draft time. I thought he'd be back for free agency but doesn't look like it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What is a lamplighter?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, StHustle said:

Someone would have reported that here unless he is there under a different handle and doesn't post news lightening fast like he did here.

you know how many change their handle? many. I have been to that site, joined it a couple years ago but wasn't getting my bills info fix like here. I know of at least a couple three or four that were here, did change there handle as you call it and reside there now. not by any means saying he did, just saying likely, maybe?

even some of the longest tenured here have left altogether or taken a long break during the offseason. I have taken months away from the board during the offseason.  especially after a dagger in the heart finish of last season. one of his last post basically said idgaf JA is winning a sb. being so sure and then not coming to pass, may of been the breaking point?

I would rather assume the above rather than think he stepped over to the other side. that said, he was a real asset here when it came to getting updates on the bills and those who stepped in are doing an okay job, but not yolo good.

here's to hoping he comes back and is okay.

• SDS locked this topic