You get one player this offseason…who is it?

McBean

RG Chris Lindstrom UFA, Atlanta Falcons. He probably won't replicate his 2022 season but he's an above average G and he's only going to be 26 next week. I would think the Falcons would franchise him but if they're going to pursue a QB maybe they let Lindstrom go but likely wishful thinking by me.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

RG Chris Lindstrom UFA, Atlanta Falcons. He probably won't replicate his 2022 season but he's an above average G and he's only going to be 26 next week. I would think the Falcons would franchise him but if they're going to pursue a QB maybe they let Lindstrom go but likely wishful thinking by me.

Lindstrom is playing on the 5th year option. Love this guy and a perfect fit, but the Bills would have to trade for him. How likely that is? I’m not sure, unless he says he wants out, or they need to clear cap to add an expensive veteran qb like Carr or Rodgers…I think they extend him. 

22 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Hes not slow, he ran a 4.54. He should be a monster weapon, a TE/WR hybrid!

Ha! I forgot about Tyrod’s favorite target. 

What is a TE/WR hybrid?  He can't block so he's no use to us as a TE.  He's a 6' 5" receiver that would literally only be useful in jump ball situations because he's not running away from anybody.  Not worth the price tag or even the roster spot IMO.  If the fish are letting him walk, that should tell you what kind of value they see there.

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lindstrom is playing on the 5th year option. Love this guy and a perfect fit, but the Bills would have to trade for him. How likely that is? I’m not sure, unless he says he wants out, or they need to clear cap to add an expensive veteran qb like Carr or Rodgers…I think they extend him. 

The Falcons have put a ton of resources into acquiring, developing, and promoting Lindstrom and McGary as the anchors of their OL both drafted in the 1st round of the 2019 draft.

They have the 2nd most cap space.

Those guys arent leaving Atlanta.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I don't need a "star in the making", I need a STAR!! An already made man. Get me Josh Jacobs. Draft Tyler Scott from Cincinnati if you want a "star in the making" Speed and former RB at the receiver position. The Bills been looking for a RAC receiver for years now 

go look at the salary of the RB's of any team that won the super bowl in the last 12 years.. the most was 2 million. You dont win in this league by paying RB's. File is too big so I'll help out

2022- Pacheco-870,000

2021- Cam Akers- 890,000

2020- Fournette- 2M

2019-Damien Willians 1,050,000

2018- Sony Michel- 480,000

2017/16- Blount- 900,000 and 760,000

2015-CJ Anderson- 585,000

2014- Blount- 730,000

2013-Harvin- 2.5M

2012-Ray Rice- 2M

2011- Bradshaw-1.5M

2010-Starks - 320,000

You dont win by paying RB's.... an RB is only as good as his OL

Edited by warrior9
Signing josh jacobs is asinine

12 hours ago, Success said:

Barkley would be kinda neat....

Word is he's looking to be on par with CMC, so in the neighborhood of $16M per.  Don't see that being a possibility for the Bills.

We can't afford more FAs seeking that kind of money.  Ties the team's hands in future seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.