The pic that ruined my morning. Starting to have similar feelings for Mahomes as I did for Brady

StHustle

BAD201-E4-4-BD4-49-BB-8-A87-BCFC3-E16-AA

No he’s not in our division and yes we beat them at a decent clip in regular season contests but I still get that 🤮 feeling when I see this dudes face on the sidelines and hear the media worship him. He did nothing Amazing last night imo. If not for a freak untouched fumble by Hurts this game ends differently. History won’t remember it that way tho 😥

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He played near perfect. Completely mistake free.

Folks keep saying “he didn’t do anything Josh can’t do” which is true. But he also didn’t do things that Josh does a lot, like make boneheaded decisions and throws.

He did but it was the gameplan and OL that was the real MVP last night. KC had tons of easy completions,  that staff did a great job setting him up for success.  Wish our guy had the same luxury 🙄

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, JerseyBills said:

He did but it was the gameplan and OL that was the real MVP last night. KC had tons of easy completions,  that staff did a great job setting him up for success.  Wish our guy had the same luxury 🙄

Wish our guy also didn’t throw the ball into a linebackers chest occasionally. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He played near perfect. Completely mistake free.

Folks keep saying “he didn’t do anything Josh can’t do” which is true. But he also didn’t do things that Josh does a lot, like make boneheaded decisions and throws.

The first of the 3 SB's where he played well.  Prior to this he had a 61 QB Rating in the SB's along with 2 TDs and 4 INTs and a completion percentage around 58%. In the first 2, he played 1 good quarter out of 8.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

I'm no fan of Mahommes but as a player, he has earned my respect. Played thru a very painful high ankle sprain and performed well.

AND, he seems to be rather humble and gracious, unlike a certain “GOAT” that we all knew and loved.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The big issue is the red zone turnovers. He was so clean there for so long but last year became an issue.

But it’s not as if Mahomes was flawless.

He threw us one...Elam picked him off in our game in the endzone.

• Like (+1) 1

Brady won 2001, 2003, 2004. Then Roethlisberger in 2005. Manning finally got his in 2006.

Chiefs are the new Patriots but other AFC teams will win it as well. Keep on pushing, we’re close. Just like Manning was close. You don’t tear it down when you’re close.

I’m glad we’re at the table.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, StHustle said:

BAD201-E4-4-BD4-49-BB-8-A87-BCFC3-E16-AA

No he’s not in our division and yes we beat them at a decent clip in regular season contests but I still get that 🤮 feeling when I see this dudes face on the sidelines and hear the media worship him. He did nothing Amazing last night imo. If not for a freak untouched fumble by Hurts this game ends differently. History won’t remember it that way tho 😥

An absolute perfect storm for him.

A GM who builds around him and a HC  who’s one of the best play callers of all time.

You put Patrick Mahomes in Buffalo for the next 5 years under this staff and talent, he wouldn’t win a ring.

You put Josh Allen in KC for the next 5 years, he’d win minimum 2 as well.

I’ll take Josh Allen 7 days a week, twice on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.