Interesting photo by Bills twitter

Buffalo_Stampede

Seems 12 starters are not in the graphic. How are they going to win a championship with only 10 players?

Sorry I just didn't read anything into this graphic at all. But I can understand how some would look at it and run with it.

Need to pass the time you know, after all September is a long, long ways away.

9 hours ago, Draconator said:

It's interesting that Diggs is in that photo, and next to Allen. Because people here told me that Diggs didn't want to be here and now hated Allen. 

But Allen and Diggs aren’t holding hands. Most be a sign. Plus, Miller still looks like he’s limping. 

9 hours ago, Draconator said:

It's interesting that Diggs is in that photo, and next to Allen. Because people here told me that Diggs didn't want to be here and now hated Allen. 

But Allen and Diggs aren’t holding hands. Most be a sign. Plus, Miller still looks like he’s limping. 

10 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

The Bills have one tough schedule next year on top of a ton of UFA, cap issues, and a GM running out of draft success. 

GM should be on the hot seat.  Cap issues, and poor drafting to get impact players on rookie contracts.  Also horrid at acquiring FA OL.  

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Rendering wasn’t big enough for all the starters .. or key guys it’s meaningless.

Knox >> Rosseau and Cook.  

Edited by RyanC883
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.