Predict the 2023 bills record

major

6 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I say 9-8 and miss the playoffs or 10-7 and get a wildcard playoff game. 

Miami wins the AFC East.

Cinci gets the number 1 seed. 

I agree with this. This will be the year where it all comes apart for this regime. I wish we could fast-forward and get it over with.

JAX will likely beat us and officially pass us as a top AFC team. Better players…better coaching. Our trajectory is going down and there’s is going up.

Our window is shut with this coaching staff and core group of players. It’s time to start the rebuild. Someone wake Terry up.

Edited by Governor
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

10-7.

Old team, getting older. Bad coaching. Poor drafting start to catch up.

The Bills were so much better when they didn’t make the playoffs. It’s amazing they win so much with all the bad coaching and bad drafting.

I want the drought Bills back when they actually knew what they were doing.

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills were so much better when they didn’t make the playoffs. It’s amazing they win so much with all the bad coaching and bad drafting.

yes, the bad coaching in bed general manager thing is getting way overblown I think the actual answer is there are some teams that are better at it than we are and they are the ones that are advancing in the playoffs. There are 32 teams we were probably about the third or fifth fourth best team this year it’s ultimately not good enough but it’s not bad either. There are how many teams that would love to be in our position? 

I know that sounds like a copout, but only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. We want it to be us, but you have to get yourself in a position to have a chance in the bills are doing that they need to figure out what stopping them from advancing.

58 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

yes, the bad coaching in bed general manager thing is getting way overblown I think the actual answer is there are some teams that are better at it than we are and they are the ones that are advancing in the playoffs. There are 32 teams we were probably about the third or fifth fourth best team this year it’s ultimately not good enough but it’s not bad either. There are how many teams that would love to be in our position? 

I know that sounds like a copout, but only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. We want it to be us, but you have to get yourself in a position to have a chance in the bills are doing that they need to figure out what stopping them from advancing.

It’s gotten insane. We have lost to the Chiefs and Bengals the last 3 years. No one else. 

13 seconds is the type of coaching blunder that will carry over year after year. So criticism is fair. We have to be realistic though.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Nice strawman you've constructed there.

Fact is, that I can name several failed picks from the last five drafts, pretty easily.

Ed Oliver

Boogie Basham

AJ Epenesa

Highlight the list.

Beane hasn't been fantastic in the draft where he DESPERATELY needs to be with the contract situation we've got going.

being better than the drought teams isn't good enough. that's a REALLY low bar. aim higher.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.