49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

PS How is this FOX's no. 1 announcing team?

I grew up listening to Madden and Summerall doing the NFC Championship. These guys are... not them.

I know it feels like watching a preseason game listening to them. Even worse they are calling the Super Bowl this year...

• Angry 1

59 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So Jerry threw him under the bus after he put up 347 yards and 3TDs? 

I think you have a fuzzy memory

Jones's comment. I thought this team, with Dak at quarterback, I thought we had a chance to get to and compete at the top level in this tournament," Jones said. "I really did. That was our edge here tonight, I thought, the quarterback, the experience of the quarterback. They might have had a little edge in an area there, but I thought the quarterback was the edge. We got after that and tried to expose that. To their credit, they made some plays."

That's not a ringing endorsement for Dak. 

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

Philly fans are the worst. It’s a weird city I want to like, but it’s also the worst. It’s like Jersey tried to make their own NYC but failed. 

Right, and I’ve got nothing against the dude, but Sirianni is a perfect fit for Philly in an almost obnoxious way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.