Shady and Poyer talking about Hyde possibly returning this week

extrahammer

16 minutes ago, Punch said:

Yeah, I don’t get the hate. He was the first Bill I recall speaking up on behalf of Josh Allen during his rookie year and he wrote a really beautiful send off in the Player’s Tribune when he left Buffalo.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/articles/lesean-mccoy-bills-fans-playoffs

If anyone wants to revisit.

It's really touching.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Punch said:

Where did he hurt you?

I think Shady dropped eggman on the ground and he cracked open...all the Bills trainers and all Pegula's men, couldn't put eggman back together again. 😂

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

And nothing came of it other than she was a gold digging broad. Shady was a great Bill and the reason our offenses did anything when Tyrod was at QB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

And nothing came of it other than she was a gold digging broad. Shady was a great Bill and the reason our offenses did anything when Tyrod was at QB

OK, I admit it. I’m still just irritated I wasn’t invited to one of his parties.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2529922-lesean-mccoy-is-having-a-private-females-only-party-in-philadelphia

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Whatever times 9 Eff Shady.

Never wanted to be here.

So, If what you're saying is true, why would he bother caring about this team now? 

22 minutes ago, boyst said:

I think there is a big reveal and Hyde plays. Just a hunch.

Also, been waiting on news about Kim

Man, I don't think McD would've already ruled him out if there was a possibility, but that would be frickin' awesome.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

That case was dismissed with prejudice, and she followed up with a lawsuit about Shady being a negligent landlord by deactivating the security system. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

That case was dismissed with prejudice, and she followed up with a lawsuit about Shady being a negligent landlord by deactivating the security system. 

If this dude were so worried about Shady, he'd have known that too.  It's gotta just be trolling at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.