Cowboys@ Bucs 8:15 PM (ESPN)

HOUSE

I'm kinda irritated how the winner of this game is getting absolutely hosed by the NFL, playing in SF on a short week after SF gets an extra rest day while being at home.

Total screw over by the NFL.

What's the point of making things "fair" with start times in week 18 if you are just going to screw a team over in the playoffs?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I'm kinda irritated how the winner of this game is getting absolutely hosed by the NFL, playing in SF on a short week after SF gets an extra rest day while being at home.

That will be the winner of CIN/BUF next week. I mean someone always wins and loses with scheduling, not a good way around it when you want all games on at a time people are going to watch them.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What's the point of making things "fair" with start times in week 18 if you are just going to screw a team over in the playoffs?

good point

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think it's stupid that Dallas is at Tampa also, only because Tampa won their division. 

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

That will be the winner of CIN/BUF next week. I mean someone always wins and loses with scheduling, not a good way around it when you want all games on at a time people are going to watch them.

3 Saturday games and 3 Sunday games is a perfectly fine option.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• HOUSE changed the title to Cowboys@ Bucs 8:15 PM (ESPN)
16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

But if a team ever  deserves a screw job Dallas gets my vote. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Not really. That will still be a normal week. KC/JAX will simply have an extra rest day.

This will be a short week having played on a Monday night, getting only 6 days of rest AND having to travel again on top of it to play an opponent who played Saturday and will have 8 days in between games.

42 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

If there’s a team to screw over, Dallas or TB sound good here 😎

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.