Cowboys@ Bucs 8:15 PM (ESPN)

HOUSE

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I really hope he’s done. The NFL  fanbase has definitely moved on to the younger, more dynamic QB class. Brady now looks more like a golfer on the senior tour, where announcers occasionally wonder if he could still compete on the PGA circuit. It’s become cringe worthy to me. Enough! 

Exactly how I feel. He's the NFL's version of Tiger Woods. Still may have a flash of brilliance, but just doesn't have the complete game anymore.

Brady’s arm is cooked. He’s always done a lot of dink and dunking, but now it’s ALL he can do. Any long passes or ones he has to put zip on look horrible. 

He’s still the GOAT, but he would be best served to hanging up the cleats.

Edited by Hsker4life

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

same convo with a friend, BF89.

In actuality, I believe, the best team they’ve beaten all year…has been the Chargers on November 13th.  🤨 Everyone needs to check out their schedule. 

Just checked it out. Chargers and Dolphins hardest teams they beat. Their toughest team on the schedule, Chiefs, they got crushed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

Just checked it out. Chargers and Dolphins hardest teams they beat. Their toughest team on the schedule, Chiefs, they got crushed.

Thank you, Realist.  I apologize that it was lazy of me not to link to their schedule.  I had checked this out over the weekend.  I was just running around, though, at the time I posted earlier.

I love the Niners, but right?  Right?!  

The Cowboys are dodgy, but at least they will be a real test.  I will not rule out an upset here.

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

woke up to a msg from my son in law. two words. ***** brady. I thought damn, that sob won the game. then went to nfl.com and saw he and the bucs were blown out.

sending tommy home for the winter. made that first cup so pleasurable.

so will the old ***** come back for one more round? I hope so, I want to see him embarrass himself with another team.

I love that your son was raised right and you each share such a close and personal hatred of that cheating douchebag

• Thank you (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yes and the K missed the 4th XP 🤣

Hahaha. AND the best part! COWBOYS WON!!!! 😂 I was hoping they would!!! :)

4 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Brady is embarrassing himself. Get some hobbies and retire

And beg Gisele for her forgiveness and beg for her to take you back!

I suspect somewhere in this thread someone has talked about this, but I thought the quality of the visual work in the Cowboys Bucs game was outstanding.   Buck and Aikman were way over the top, hyping the Tom Brady story any time they weren't hyping the Jerry Jones-Cowboys story, but the images were spectacular, showing off the athleticism and power of the players.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I love that your son was raised right and you each share such a close and personal hatred of that cheating douchebag

he was raised outside of dallas. he never really got in to nfl football until this past year and knowing I'm a die hard bills fan he became interested. however, he is pulling for his home team which I'm cool with. just glad he decided to get in to football.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.