Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Right, it was the “think I’m talking about a woman or a human think again” part.  But my better judgement has come out of hibernation to say “Never Mind”

it’s not my fault, Beck.  They are the ones that dug themselves a really deep hole.  It takes a lot to get out of this one.

I like..... maybe some contact. On the ball.... hummmmmm

Hamlin goes out for the coinflip

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

it’s not my fault, Beck.  They are the ones that dug themselves a really deep hole.  It takes a lot to get out of this one.

Still on this

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

Is it just me or does NBC seem to have better camera work than other networks?  They seem to be catching a lot more close up views where you can see the players facial expressions and also getting nice angles even on the action.  

They have all that Seinfeld and friends money

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

If there were a team out there to choke this playoff game away, it would be the Chargers.

I have two parlays this weekend. 

One was all the games, and what I thought would happen. It wasn’t JAX over LAC. 

Bht the other is what I wish would happen in the AFC. FanDuel is letting me cash out for $0.77. I’m letting in ride. Haha

4 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Is it just me or does NBC seem to have better camera work than other networks?  They seem to be catching a lot more close up views where you can see the players facial expressions and also getting nice angles even on the action.  

Yes pats post game shows mention that the nbc primetime production has like double the cameras than do the 1pm cbs and fox crews. 

it’s amazing to me that that disparity exists in these games 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.