Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

Just now, muppy said:

it would mean the chargers need to fold like a cheap suit for the Jags to come back in this game. At least a comeback would make this game entertaining. 

🍿

The chargers need to show me a  final scoreboard Win  before I concede them  ANYTHING. 

Good point.  Staley could always screw it up.

Just now, jkeerie said:

Nothing in this game is rigged.  Trevor is not playing well.

No probably not Im just saying - that’s a prime spot to see one.  

It’s not just the flags you throw it’s the ones you don’t. 

Yes essentially Lawrence is terrible as is this team that is lucky to be in the AFC South

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

it would mean the chargers need to fold like a cheap suit for the Jags to come back in this game. At least a comeback would make this game entertaining. 

🍿

The chargers need to show me a  final scoreboard Win  before I concede them  ANYTHING. 

They do have a thing for choking.

6 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

How? He was in perfect position……right call. The Wr had no shot of making a play due to perfect coverage by AS.

If wr wants to come back for ball and you don’t allow him / not looking back it’s DPi. Like it or not. It’s dpi

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

If Bengals beat the Ravens... they come to Buffalo (assuming we win). I don’t think there’s a scenario where we play Bengals in the Championship game. 

I was talking about the Chiefs. Chiefs play the Chargers and then Bills/Bengals. 

I doubt the Ravens beat the Bengals without Lamar... but we'll see

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Think a young Allen. Raw talent but still developing. He's not ready for this moment and pressure. Give him a year or two more and he will be a top 10 QB.

I wonder if Lawrence will get the same level of derision from the sports media for his 3 INT's in one quarter that Allen got for his attempted lateral to Knox in his first playoff game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No probably not Im just saying - that’s a prime spot to see one.  

It’s not just the flags you throw it’s the ones you don’t. 

Yes essentially Lawrence is terrible as is this team that is lucky to be in the AFC South

Jags lucked out in that Titans game...barely beating a QB that had been on the team a handful of weeks on a last minute defensive play.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.