I love this team.

akcash

This isn't a team it's a fraternity of brothers past and present. As we get threatened by the cap... Beane walks over to the window and opens it wider and tells the people below I'm BBB.

Tre White returning to form, all I see is a lock symbol. Edmund's hitting his ceiling which I never thought would happen. I never thought the instincts would arrive. They did. Rousseau becoming elite. Nyheim Hines setting up to be the return version of Steve Tasker. 

BBB will find a way to ink both Edmund's and Poyer. They are literally life blood of what it means to be a Bill. 

The boys of the fraternity we bring back... Lawson, Phillip's, Beasley, Brown. Last week Phillip's playing with his arm falling off and loving every minute of it. Brown towering the secondary like he never lost a step and jumping into the stands. As I watch it back the only place I could see that happening is in a dream. 

The character of these players, symbolized by the stoic mug of Sean McDermott the says "I was a state wrestling champ, I will f you up," and this staff that we and also the country sees in real time.

Watched Erik Turners vid. He made me realize that we could do a lot worse at number two WR than Gabe Davis. His numbers are decent and he has made so many big catches over his career. Hope we can find a way to resign him. 

The young guns... James Cook... our future star wide receiver Khalil Shakir chilling with Pops and Chrowder on the sideline. Elam.

Hyde coming back... and then next year Von coming back.

Our trainers showed the world they were ready to bring DM back to life.

Milano All Pro.

17&14

It's an amazing time to be a Bills Fan.

Every decade of recent past has had a dynasty. That might be us in the 20's...

Also could you imagine if Gronk came and suited up for us next year?

Was feeling pumped, thanks for listening!

Edited by akcash
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 years I have been a bills fan. many teams/coaches have come and gone. I was in my prime during the glory days. a lot of heart breaks, a lot.

but this team, is special. all the adversity they went through, they could of folded. the monday night game, damar for 9 mins was gone. the emotions they all went through watching their brother die on the field was tremendous.

yet they pulled together, led by, imo, the best hc the organization has ever seen.

the nation knows the buffalo bills, namely damar hamilton.

the nation along with bills fans all over the world, pulled together, uniting in prayer for the young man. then his quick recovery sent this team on even more of a mission and the pats game was electrifying.

not going to lie, I shed a tear when hines made that opening kick off return.

I also love this GD team. 

I believe in my heart, dions words will ring true.  

"We’ve paid our dues, now it’s time to reap our destiny. There’s only one thing left to do."

"WIN IT ALL"

GO BILLS!!!

BUF

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

A lot of swearing here this morning

I am calling the cops...:w00t:

When Eisenhower was President a religious cabinet member proposed they start every meeting with a prayer. The next meeting started without the prayer, which lead Eisenhower to say “we forgot the GD prayer!”.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.