Neutral site selected - Atlanta

BillsIsrael

I'm in the DC area, so plenty of short flights to ATL....plus a ton of Bills Mafia in the area. I would suspect a large contingent would fly in if it works out that way. It's also within a reasonable driving distance. 

I think the NFL got this one right given all things considered.

Edited by 716
Grammer
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Interesting to see how tickets are distributed.  

Bills and Chiefs both travel extremely well.. That being said, in terms of those within driving distance... TONS of Bills fans in ATL, Florida, Carolinas..

Yes …. I expect this would be a very pro Bills crowd.

29 minutes ago, Augie said:

Despite living in Atlanta, I’m not a huge fan of the city. But they do host major events well, I must say.  With the Atlanta airport you will get more flight options (most likely direct flights) than just about any other city. It may be a little greater distance, but it’s easy to get to from anywhere. It’s only about a 2 hour flight to Buffalo, so that’s no big deal. My wife needs to be here as the airport makes it easier for her to travel and do her job. 

Indy was booked and Cincinnati and Chicago are outdoors (with Cincinnati being one of the teams potentially involved). It seems the dome/weather was a priority for the decision makers. 

Plus you can take a train direct from the airport to the stadium area. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mannc said:

And if a Bills-Chiefs AFCC game materializes, then the airlines will certainly add more BUF-ATL flights...

Also look into flying into Birmingham, Alabama 2 hours away, Huntsville, Alabama , 2.5 hours away or Nashville is 3.5 hours away

1 hour ago, Process said:

Yea... I but I was hoping for something other than delta.. specifically Southwest so I can use points and cancel for no fee lol 

Fly into Birmingham, I live here,  2 hour drive , all interstate

Ugg. Indy would have been better IMO but they couldn't take the game.

Lets win our games. Maybe Chargers or Jax make this a non issue.

Jacksonville has the look of a team I wouldn't want to play right now. 

Although if it means Bills get Jags at home in Championship game I'll live with it  🙂

47 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Why Atlanta which is so far away from both cities?

Why not Indy, Cincy or even Chicago?

Doesn't seem to me like the NFL took fans travel time and costs into consideration here.

As someone who would have had to fly to any of the above mentioned cities I for one am happy it will be indoors :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.