Best Case Scenario for AFC Playoffs

JY422

Rd 1:

Bills smash Dolphins - Ravens defeat Bengals - Jags defeat Bolts

Rd 2:

Bills smash Jags - Ravens defeat KC

Rd 3:

Ravens come to Buffalo and get SMASHED in the AFC Championship game by our Bills of destiny!

No KC or Cincy.  No neutral site. SB LVII road runs thru Orchard Park.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Bengals are not losing to the Ravens.  So there goes that.

I'm not so sure about that. They are division opponents and the Ravens did beat the Bengals on October 9th in Baltimore. The Bengals had all their weapons and the Ravens didn't have Roquon Smith yet. That was the game where Burrow complained about having to play against cover 2 all the time. If Lamar plays, anything is possible.  Like if Tua was playing, the Fins had a chance against the Bills. Road teams win on WC weekend every year.

Not happening- the hardest scenario will happen. We will play the Bengals in the next round since both teams are getting through. I like that it is in Buffalo, though. The Bengals are the barrier to us going to the Super Bowl. If we beat them, we won't lose to the Chiefs no matter where the game is played. 

It is hard for a team to beat a team 3 times, so the Ravens have that going for them. Eliminate the turnovers last weekend and it is a much closer game. But I see the Bengals winning. 

6 minutes ago, ngbills said:

LAC has played KC tight both games. Could be more like CIN and then LAC. 

Yeah I think the Chargers may have a legit shot in that game. They are a team where you never know what you'll get on any given week and the offense is not as good as it should be when you consider the skill players they have but that defense is nasty with Bosa back

1 hour ago, JY422 said:

Rd 1:

Bills smash Dolphins - Ravens defeat Bengals - Jags defeat Bolts

Rd 2:

Bills smash Jags - Ravens defeat KC

Rd 3:

Ravens come to Buffalo and get SMASHED in the AFC Championship game by our Bills of destiny!

No KC or Cincy.  No neutral site. SB LVII road runs thru Orchard Park.

You forgot about the Seahawks beating the 49ers and Eagles and Giants and then Geno Smith melting against us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.