Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

That's what many people are forgetting here...we have 6 picks.  Unless Beane were to be willing to dip into next year's picks, which I wouldn't want him to, we don't have as much to offer.  KC has what...10 picks or something?

11 maybe?  How much does KC want him.  How much does any team want him?  That’s the question.  The team that wants him most will get him.

if I’m Cinci, I trade Tee for a 1st- then trade a 3rd and whatever else it will take for Hopkins. Have Az eat some salary and roll with hopkins for the next 2 years.  

I don’t think they’re going to pay all 3 of Burrow, Chase and Higgins.  

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I still don't get the no agent thing. That's like representing yourself in court.  Not a smart idea.

He’s already lost so much money, might as well go down with the ship I suppose?  Lol

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Sure, but it will have to be before a trade, as the Bills would have to do

You act like that’s not possible.

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I still don't get the no agent thing. That's like representing yourself in court.  Not a smart idea.

You do realize that many NFL caliber players go through college taking courses like basket weaving and still need someone to take tests for them right? 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

11 maybe?  How much does KC want him.  How much does any team want him?  That’s the question.  The team that wants him most will get him.

if I’m Cinci, I trade Tee for a 1st- then trade a 3rd and whatever else it will take for Hopkins. Have Az eat some salary and roll with hopkins for the next 2 years.  

Yeah, that's a ton of money to have to go to just those 3.  

As far a KC, they do have a need IMO.  They lost Juju and Hardman.  Not sure I'd be comfortable with rolling with MVS, Toney, and Moore.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s already lost so much money, might as well go down with the ship I suppose?  Lol

You act like that’s not possible.

Am I? Just saying that's what needs to happen

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Yeah, that's a ton of money to have to go to just those 3.  

As far a KC, they do have a need IMO.  They lost Juju and Hardman.  Not sure I'd be comfortable with rolling with MVS, Toney, and Moore.

I agree. KC makes a ton of sense

3 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Am I? Just saying that's what needs to happen

Ok…. That’s what needs to happen and you think it’s possible

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Just got a text: "Good news on the way for the Ravens."

Jackson extension?  Hopkins trade?  Both?  The pizza has been ordered for the war room?  Could mean anything, but everyone wants scoops and wants them now.

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Jackson extension?  Hopkins trade?  Both?

Has to be Jackson.  They have the same amount of cap space right now as the bills.  Are they getting dhop and signing Jackson for a 4m cap hit this year when Jackson wants the money he wants?

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Jackson extension?  Hopkins trade?  Both?

Regardless, Baltimore has the most to offer because their first rounder is a decent bit better than Buffalo's and KC's assuming they do a swap for 34. The issue then becomes AZ drafting a WR before Buffalo because they'll need one. I worry that the Bills end up being sh*t out of luck on the receivers who can play both inside and outside. If that ends up happening, they should do everything possible to trade down to the 30s because it's unlikely that whoever is there at 27 is worth that pick.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Jackson extension?  Hopkins trade?  Both?  The pizza has been ordered for the war room?  Could mean anything, but everyone wants scoops and wants them now.

Almost certainly about Lamar, not Hopkins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Maybe they are resigning Joe Flaco

• Haha (+1) 2

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Jackson…. Then hopkins.  😭 

Jamison Hensley

@jamisonhensley

Did he sign the Franchise Tag?

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Could easily be Hopkins 

Yep. 22 is better than 27. It's pretty simple if it's coming down to that (the late first/34th overall swap).

One caveat: the Ravens don't have many picks:

Round 1, Pick No. 22

Round 3, Pick No. 86

Round 4, Pick No. 124

Round 5, Pick No. 157

Round 6, Pick No. 199