Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

and here we go

Since a small handful will say Clay Travis is an anti-Joe delta bravo, let’s check in on what the Paper of Record (dem cheerleader in chief) is reporting :

Edited by JDHillFan
Edit

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Republicans have said they’ll launch and investigation by committee into the Biden Top Secret File Scandal.  So it goes. 

As they should.  After finding those documents in his garage next to his Corvette (meaning he knew they were there for years), this became significantly worse than what Trump did. 

‘Sup libs……

Still don’t believe in the Deep State?

Lol the next coup is underway.  

Either twist yourself in pretzels following and trying to defend this bull ***t or come to the side that’s been telling you for almost 3 years now this country is under attack and you really have been duped.  

That’s the story here.  Not these documents.  

The story is the Deep State.  Yes they’ll eat their own to - just replace them with the next CCP puppet.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

"The biggest problem with the Joe Biden documents story is that we know only what Joe Biden's lawyers have told us."

Writes Byron York (at Washington Examiner).

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-big-problem-with-the-joe-biden-documents-story

What else needs to be known, though?  He had documents and no one is allowed to take them, period.  They were classified which he absolutely shouldn't have had.  And they were in his garage which is insecure, and there's no way to argue that he couldn't have known they were there.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to admit that I respect PPP’s commitment to being aggressively and publicly wrong. Simple concepts such as whether or not someone is cooperating with law enforcement are impossible for people to grasp as they consume their information from the garbage heaps of the internet.

Good job, everyone!

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I have to admit that I respect PPP’s commitment to being aggressively and publicly wrong. Simple concepts such as whether or not someone is cooperating with law enforcement are impossible for people to grasp as they consume their information from the garbage heaps of the internet.

Good job, everyone!

yes. going by the last few years. the authoritarian folks/blue anon folks have been wrong non stop.  

but then just double down on the next topic like they have any integrity left

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Good job, everyone!

OK, what do you call Joke having classified documents next to his Corvette?  You think he didn't know they were there?  And since the only reasonable conclusion is "obviously he did," was he cooperating?

41 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I heard that Biden declassified these docs, so what's the problem?

The problem is you're listening to morons.  He couldn't declassify his Depends as VP.

Good job, everyone!

I think the issue tends to be more about the 7-8 years where the subject was actively involved in disregarding the law, recent developments previously referred to as unprecedented, the subject’s recent comments on the impact of such egregious behavior, and his completely idiotic comparison between his dopey Corvette and top secret government documents.  

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think the issue tends to be more about the 7-8 years where the subject was actively involved in disregarding the law, recent developments previously referred to as unprecedented, the subject’s recent comments on the impact of such egregious behavior, and his completely idiotic comparison between his dopey Corvette and top secret government documents.  

what's wrong with the vette?  Iconic American muscle car, turned F1 racer.  You guys are never happy.

Simple concepts such as whether or not someone is cooperating with law enforcement are impossible for people to grasp as they consume their information from the garbage heaps of the internet.

Good job, everyone!

Ya. Good job.

I've got an idea.

How about respecting and conforming to the laws, directives and protocols involving handling thee documents, the way everybody is supposed to?

If you do that, you don't have to worry about "cooperating with law enforcement."

Instead, we have one guy who has sensitive documents strewn all over the place, and another who absolutely failed to respect established protocols in declassifying materials.

One points to having the individual and his staff being grossly negligent, and the other playing some legal game.

Shame on both of them, and their staffs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Ya. Good job.

I've got an idea.

How about respecting and conforming to the laws, directives and protocols involving handling thee documents, the way everybody is supposed to?

If you do that, you don't have to worry about "cooperating with law enforcement."

Instead, we have one guy who has sensitive documents strewn all over the place, and another who absolutely failed to respect established protocols in declassifying materials.

One points to having the individual and his staff being grossly negligent, and the other playing some legal game.

Shame on both of them, and their staffs.

negligence versus organized attempts to override the legal system.  Both bad for sure.  One more sinister than the other imo.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Good job, everyone!

Cooperating with law enforcement is not a sign of innocence except to those who already have made their determination of guilt. Trump has always cooperated except when the media said he did not. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

negligence versus organized attempts to override the legal system.  Both bad for sure.  One more sinister than the other imo.

Biden had top secret documents in an insecure location, literally at a residence without anyone there most of the time and you are comparing that to MaraLargo? 

• Like (+1) 1